New Years

That span of days between Christmas and New Years seemed to all blur together. It was sort of eating, sleeping, running around in the snow and stealing moments with Fred. Before I knew it it was New Year's Eve.

Luna was over again, her and Ginny had emerged from her room 10 minutes ago looking distinctly untidier than when they went up.

I sat on the couch, my back against the armrest, Fred lay between my legs, his head on my stomach.

"What's happening this evening?" Bill asked, sinking into one of the faded armchairs.

"George and I are doing fireworks," Fred replied, scribbling away in a tatty journal.

My hands twirled his vibrant hair through my fingers.

"Mums letting you?!" Bill exclaimed,

"Yeah as long as we don't set anything on fire," George chimed in, emerging from the kitchen with a bowl of Cheerios.

"George it's 3 in the afternoon, why Cheerios?" I asked,

"Cheerios are not merely a breakfast food! They're a convenient source of food that are quick and simple to make,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Freddie get up, I need to wee," I said nudging him to sit up,

"Charming," he sighed,

I wandered up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I had finished and was washing my hands when the door creaked open.

"Come with me," Fred whispered,

I raised an eyebrow but dried my hands and followed him anyways.

He crept across the hallway, and through a small door I'd never been through.

It was a tiny room, linens lined shelves along two of the walls, there was just enough space for us to lay side by side if we wanted to.

"What's this all about Freddie?" I asked, as he shut the door behind us.

"Be quiet, don't want mum to catch us," he smirked, before grabbing my throat and pinning me against the wall bare of shelving.

He kissed me roughly, his tongue parting my lips to dance across my own.

I bit his bottom lip as his other hand slid down my side.

My hands fumbled with his jeans, each clink of the zipper seeming impossibly loud.

He didn't waste time once his jeans were around his ankles, he spun me around so I faced the wall and lifted up my skirt.

He pulled my panties down and slid a finger through my lower lips before pressing the finger against my lips.

I took his finger into my mouth, sucking my arousal off his digit.

I felt his cock press against my slick entrance and he pulled me into his chest as he slid into me.

My hand made its way up and over my shoulder to wrap around his neck as he started rolling his hips vigorously.

I smothered a whimper as one of his hands starting rubbing circles on my clit. Little jolts of ecstasy rocketed through me.

His breath hitched in my ear, as he struggled to stay quiet.

He was still rolling his hips rather than thrusting, as not to attract attention by the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

His cock hit me at every perfect angle, sliding in and out smoothly.

I felt a sharp pain on the curve of my shoulder, realising he bit me to keep from moaning.