Quidditch tension

I opened my eyes inches from Fred's freckled nose. He was sleeping soundly, his arm still around my waist protectively, but I was facing him now. He took slow breaths and breathed out through parted soft pink lips. His eyelashes brushed his freckled cheeks and the small scar on his eyebrow was hidden in the pale skin. His fiery hair fell in soft waves across his forehead. I wanted to kiss him but didn't want to disturb his peace. Soft light glowed gently through the red curtains around his bed, and the top he'd lent me had ridden up exposing my stomach, whilst the duvet had slid down to the top of my hips. I tried to pull my top down without waking him,
"Hello gorgeous," he said thickly, blinking open his hazel and caramel eyes.
"Hey," I murmured, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss against his lips. As I pulled away he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again lazily.
"You look cute when you're sleepy," he whispered, cupping my cheek in his hand and tracing a calloused finger along my cheekbone.
"So do you," I replied, kissing his neck gently.
"If you keep that up I'm going to have more of a problem than I already do," he chuckled, I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You mean you've got a-" I trailed of before smiling. "Do you reckon George is still sleeping?" I whispered.
"He won't be up for a while yet," Fred said, still muttering sleepily. I leaned forward and kissed him whilst my hand trailed under his pants to find his hardness beneath. He hissed softly and looked at me, suddenly seeming very awake. I pressed a finger to his lips and began to stroke his cock underneath the duvet. It twitched in my hand as I gripped firmly, sliding my hand slowly up and down his thick shaft. His eyes fluttered closed and he tipped his head back, biting his lip to keep from moaning.
"Keep quiet Freddie, we don't want to wake George," I whispered into his ear as I brushed the tip of his dick with my thumb. His hand grabbed my thigh and squeezed it hard as I pleasured him. Feeling my own desire grow I tugged down his pants, before discarding my own.
"What're you-" I kissed him to keep him quiet before straddling him and positioning him at my slick entrance. Slowly I took him inside me, breathing heavily as he filled me completely. He placed his hands on my hips, still biting his pale lip. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his shoulders, before starting to move my hips in a slow steady rhythm. Fred's hands gripped me hard as we both fought the urge to voice our pleasure. My hips moved back and forth, taking him into me, then out again. It was slow and sweet, different from our previous experiences. I understood what people meant when they referred to it as 'making-love'. It felt so perfect and so right, having him deep inside me, looking at me with such ecstasy and adoration.
"God Freddie- it's perfect-" I mumbled, between deep breaths, barely containing the moans that longed to spill from my lips.
"You're perfect baby," he replied before a quiet groan escaped his lips. I could feel my climax rising, the sound of his groan turning me on more than ever. Fred pulled me forward so I lay practically on top of him as we continued to make love. He kissed the sensitive skin under my ear,
"I'm gonna come soon princess, you're doing so well," he muttered, his words and kisses sent sparks up my spine and I swiftly came, my body shaking as he held me, gasping for breath trying not to wake George. I didn't stop moving my hips, I was going to give him the release he gave me. I started kissing softly along his collarbone, moving inwards from his shoulder, I continued kissing his chest, his breathing becoming more and more ragged, I brushed my lips against his freckled pink nipple and he groaned quietly again.
"You like that don't you," I grin-whispered in realisation, he nodded. I lowered my lips and licked at his nipple once more, he threw his head back and jerked his hips up. I gasped at the sudden change in speed, but knew he wasn't far off. I sped up slightly, still kissing his chest, occasionally flicking my tongue over his stiffened nipples.
"Storm-I-" he gasped softly before burying his head in my neck and wrapping his arms around me tightly as he came deep inside me once more. We held each other as we caught our breath.

"That was one hell of a way to say good morning," Fred murmured, stroking my hair as I lay my head on his chest. His heart beating frantically as we calmed down.
"I'm glad you liked it," I grinned, pressing a kiss to his bare chest.
"We should probably get ready for school, the quidditch match is tomorrow and I know you Slytherins need the practice," he teased, sitting up, pulling me up with him.
"Or we could lay in bed all day," I muttered longingly.
"Cmon sweetheart, let's get you back to Slytherin," he said rubbing my back before pulling the curtains open. Bright sunlight flooded into my eyes and I winced. I waited a moment for my eyes to adjust before standing up. My clothes had vanished from under his bed, taken presumably by the wonderfully diligent house elves. I knew I'd find them clean and in my trunk soon enough. Dust floated in the early sunbeams, and gentle snoring emerged from George's curtained bed. My toes curled on the cold floor as I stretched and felt my spine click. Fred grabbed a sweater out of a chest of drawers and pulled it over his head.
"Cmon," he whispered, taking my hand and leading me out the door. The common room was empty, save for Hermione slumbering on a book. She worked herself too hard, I needed to make sure I made plans with her so she could rest soon.