Quidditch Bitch

"I've got quidditch practice this evening but I'm not doing much until then I suppose," I shrugged and shifted around, my legs had gone dead under Fred's weight.
"Do ya know how to play wizards chess?" Fred mumbled against my stomach.
"I know normal chess? Is that the same?" I responded.
"Pretty much," George grinned and grabbed a set from the desk before laying it on Fred's bed. Fred sat up and grabbed a shirt from his drawer before shuffling next to me with George on the other end of the bed. I picked the black pieces, which meant I defended first. Fred leaned his head on my shoulder as George and I played. George was surprisingly good at chess but I won two out of our four matches.
"Not bad sunshine," George grinned packing the set away,
"I'm boreddddd," Fred whined flopping dramatically across my lap,
"Me toooooo," George joined in and lay on top of Fred.
"You two are heavy!" I groaned as the squished me against the bed.
"But we're bored!" The twins chorused.
"Why don't I put eyeliner on you," I grinned jokingly.
"Yes yes yes!" The boys bounced up eagerly and I laughed. I reached into my bag and pulled out my makeup pouch.
"Okay you need to sit really still," I walked over to George and tilted his face up. I was leaned over him awkwardly as I started smudging eyeliner under his eyes. They were lighter than Fred's with little green specks.
"You smell good," George grinned as I started on the other eye.
"Thanks," I laughed, concentrating on not stabbing his eye out, "ok you're done,". He leapt up and ran to the bathroom before posing in the mirror.
"My turn," Fred pouted. I walked over to him and leaned over him, "would this be easier?" He pulled me onto his lap so I straddled him. I nodded and started drawing on his eyes. He kept waggling his eyebrows and trying to wink at me.
"Stop moving or it'll get everywhere," I scolded, batting away his hand that went to touch the eye I'd finished. He pouted again. "Okay I'm finished,".
"Yay," he grabbed my face and kissed me firmly on the mouth. He was very attractive with eyeliner on. It emphasised his eyes and pale skin. He stood up and walked to the mirror, "I'm hot," he grinned cheekily before tackling me to the bed.
"Oi get off," I squealed as he started tickling me, I wriggled around under him before I had an idea. I managed to slide my hand between our bodies and grabbed him firmly by the balls. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a squeal or grunt of pain but I was not excepting what happened next...

He suddenly went tense and moaned deeply in my ear. I giggled and kissed him behind the ear, which caused him to groan again.
"Oi, you two, I'm still here," George yelled chucking a roll of toilet paper at us, "either let me join in or quit it," he winked suggestively.
"You wish," I rolled my eyes and laughed. I looked at the clock and realised it was half past three. I had quidditch in half an hour and as team captain I liked to be early. "I've gotta get ready for Quidditch practice," I said getting to my feet, "I'll see you at dinner,". I kissed Fred to George's protest and then hugged George before heading out the door. I headed to the my dorm before tying my hair back and putting my robes on. I headed out to the quidditch pitch and felt the cold afternoon air sharpen my mind. I grabbed my broom and a quidditch set from the shed before waiting for the rest of the team. Unfortunately the first to show up was Malfoy, he was one of the chasers, bloody good as well. He didn't say anything just glared sullenly at me. Marcus Flint and Adrian Pucey, the other chasers, arrived shortly after. Followed by Pansy, Miles Bletchley and Terence Higgs, who were keeper and beaters respectively.
"Right, we've got a big game on Friday against Hufflepuff," I announced surveying my team. "Miles and Terence, I want you practicing bludger aim, I do not want any fouls this time around!" I waved off the beaters to a corner of the pitch. The previous match they had sent a bludger towards Madame Hooch, the end results were not good. "Chasers, I want you to practice passing, formations and scoring. Pansy, do not let a ball into the hoops, Boys don't let Pansy block your balls," I chuckled before tossing them the quaffle. "I'll be practicing evasive manoeuvres and spotting, holler if you need help with something,". With my orders given out the rest of my team flew into the air in a blur of emerald robes. I chucked the snitch behind me and counted to ten before hopping on my broom and searching for it. I spotted it zipping around the far end of the pitch and raced after it.
"Fancy some bludger practice?" Terence yelled,
"Bring it on," I shouted in return before turning myself upside down on my broom to avoid a bludger sent my way. For half an hour I chased and caught the snitch whilst avoiding bludgers, until I was thoroughly drenched in sweat. Signalling for the beaters to take a break I flew to see how the other half of my team was faring.