Christmas Day

I'm back :)

Firstly thank you to everyone for your kind words, it's really helped me through a rough breakup.

So here's a bunch of festive fun and smut :)

Love to you all
-
A

———————

I was lightly dozing in Fred's arms, not quite ready to wake up. His leg was draped over mine and he'd buried his head in the back of my neck.

An over dramatic yawn pierced the morning silence.

Sighing I rolled over onto my elbow, cautious not to was the Weasley boy next to me.

Angelina was stretching, the bottom of my pajama top riding up and exposing her stomach. The buttons still undone so most of her breasts were on display.

I rolled my eyes disgustedly. George was staring at me intently, as if conveying a message with his eyes.

"Good morning everyone," she chirped, causing Fred to rouse and blearily blink awake.

" morning Angelina," I said curtly, as Fred sat up and pulled me onto his lap for a cuddle.

"Why's she half undressed?" He chuckled into my ear,
"No idea," I mumbled back, before pressing a brief kiss to his lips.

The door burst open and Ginny came rushing in, barrelling onto George's bed like a bludger.

"Merlin Gin! You'll break my ribs!" He huffed and she wwe slammed onto him cackling made.

"Whatever, everyone else is up, get your lazy asses out of bed so we can do presents!" She commanded,

"Yes ma'am," I joked, standing up.

"And Angie I don't think mum would appreciate you looking like a slut on Christmas morning," Ginny tittered before rushing out,

Angelina scowled before buttoning up the shirt.

We lazily made our way downstairs into the living room. Everyone was sat on the couches and chairs and on pillows on the floor.

The fire crackled merrily and the Christmas tree was twinkling with magical lights.

"Merry Christmas my dears!" Molly gushed, giving me a gingerbread scented hug.

"Merry Christmas Molly," I smiled.

Fred squished onto the couch next to George before patting his leg, I went and snuggled onto his lap.

"Right I'll levitate presents over one at a time," Arthur said, he wore a Santa hat with his cotton pajamas. "These are for Ginny and Fleur from Storm,"

After a chorus of squeals and thank yous from the two we continued.

Molly teared up at the apron, rushing over to kiss my cheeks.

Everyone except Angelina unwrapped a Mrs Weasley special Christmas jumper.

Mine was a sage green, a silvery 'S' on the front and a little heart on the sleeve.

I pulled it on right away, beaming.

"I'm sorry Angelina dear, I didn't make you one because I simply had no time," Molly said apologetically handing Angelina a parcel.

She unwrapped it to reveal a generic store brand Christmas jumper.

"Thank you," Angelina gritted,

We continued until there were only two presents left, one that was mine to Fred, one that was Fleur to Bill's.

"Arthur, ze uzzer presents are to be opened elsevair," Fleur giggled,