Something else purple

*the next day*

Sunday is my lazy day, and I only dragged myself out of bed at around 11. Pansy was still sound asleep, snoring softly under a mountain of green blankets. I stretched as I sat up and felt my spine crackle. Lazily, I padded across the cold wooden floor to the bathroom. I switched the water on to heat up while I discarded my pajamas. I liked the water hot and my skin flushed red as I enjoyed the warmth. I suddenly remembered all the events of yesterday, and felt myself flush with heat. Fred Weasley gave me his jumper. I hurriedly washed myself with my coconut scented body wash and then wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel. Before returning to the dorm I took the time to moisturise my face and brush my teeth. When I returned I saw Pans staring at me sleepily.
"Good morning ferret," I teased.
"Fuck off," she grumbled, but sat up nonetheless. I took the clothes from yesterday off my trunk and chucked them in the laundry chute, the house elves would bring them back later. Everything except that purple sweater.
"Are you going to wear that today?" Pansy asked grinning and stretching.
"Do you reckon I should?" I asked and ran my fingers across the soft knit wool.
"Do it, then you two will have excuse to talk," Pansy laughed.
"Since you're twisting my arm," I joked and proceeded to find something suitable to match. Pansy got out of bed and started rummaging through my trunk.
"How about this," she said cheekily holding out a matching bra and thong set in the same colour as the jumper. It was delicate sheer lace with silver shimmering flowers embroidered on it.
"You're insufferable," I rolled my eyes but took the set anyways, pausing to grab a pair of skater style high waisted jeans, a studded black belt and a simple black strappy top to wear under the jumper. I got dressed and pulled sweater over my head, breathing in the warm cinnamon and firework scent. It was really long so I tucked it into my jeans before sliding my belt on. The jumper slid off one of my shoulders, which weren't nearly as broad as that of the jumpers owner and the sleeves covered my hands.
"Cute," Pansy remarked before heading to shower. I knew she'd be ages so I started hunting for shoes under my bed. After a couple minutes I settled on a platform pair of my staple Doc Martens. They weighed a ton but were so comfy.

As I arrived in the great hall for breakfast it wasn't very busy, many students either still sleeping or had eaten earlier. I chose an empty spot at the slytherin table, only one slytherin first year seated at the other end. I poured myself some coffee and heaped my plate with bacon, toast and poached eggs. I was about halfway through my plate when I heard some loud voices approaching me, I looked up to see the fiery-haired twins.
"Morning sunshine," George sang and plonked himself down on my right hand side.
"Is that my jumper," Fred asked and grinned as he sat down on my left.
"Possibly," I smirked and sipped my coffee.
"It looks good on you" he said winking. The boys started piling whatever food they could reach onto their plates.
"Hungry much?" I asked, bewildered as too how they could possibly even consider eating so much.
"Absolutely," George waggled his eyebrows suggestively before bursting into laughter. I couldn't help but laughing too, it was infectious. As I finished my food my plate vanished, gone to be cleaned in the kitchen by the resident house elves. I leaned my elbows on the table and turned to look at Fred. His plate was gone as well, same with George. They ate so fast!
"So whatcha wanna do today?" Fred asked looking at his brother and I.
"I have some very important things to attend to, so I'm gonna head off," George said smirking and hurriedly rushed out the hall. I turned to look at Fred again.
"Looks like it's just you and me sunshine," Fred said smiling.
"Alright then, what do you wanna do?" I asked.
"Oh! I've got something cool to show you!" He exclaimed and jumped to his feet. "Cmon!".

Laughing at his sudden excitement I accepted his offer of an outstretched hand and got to my feet. He placed his hand on the small of my back for a moment as we began to walk, but then moved it. I looked at him and noticed his hands fidgeting, as if he didn't know what to do with them. He looked very nice today. Jeans and a long sleeved black top under a short sleeved green one. We walked out the hall in a strange sort of silence. Neither of us really knowing what to say.
"So where are we going," I asked shyly. I wasn't usually like this, I was usually loud and easygoing. What the hell did Fred do to me.
"Well-it's this place- in uh- the forbidden forest-" He stammered, he looked as flustered as I was. Why was it so tense? We were both blushing as we reached the edge of the forbidden forest.
"Okay it's not far but just stay directly behind me, just in case" Fred said and started walking down a small path in the forest. It was gloomy under the trees and I could hear all manner of creatures. We reach a tree that had fallen across the pathway, Fred easily climbs over it. Such a great idea to wear platforms today Storm. I roll my eyes but push my self onto the top of the the fallen tree. Bark crumbles underneath my hands and I swing a leg over so I'm straddling it. I feel a strong pair of hands around my waist and Fred easily lifts me down.
"Thanks," I smile at him.
"Stupid choice of shoes," he grins, and suddenly it's easy again.
"Hey, I didn't know that we were gonna go climbing over trees did I?" I huff jokingly and we start walking again. I trip in a small ditch in the path, but Fred grabs my hand and prevents me from falling.
"Merlin, you're really clumsy!" Fred laughs, he doesn't let go of my hand, "I'm gonna have to hold your hand the whole way now, just to make sure you don't trip," he jokes.
"Fine by me," I smile and lace my fingers in between his calloused ones.
"Your hands are cold," he grumbles but then chuckles as we start walking, "we're almost there,".

He pushes through a couple branches and suddenly I'm blinded by sunlight. As my eyes adjust I make out a clearing with a small lake in the middle. The water is glassy and smooth and it's so perfect and peaceful. I turn to say something but Fred shushes me and points to a far corner of the clearing. A unicorn appears from the foliage.
"Whoa, how'd you know this was here?" I turn to him in awe.
"Georgie and I needed unicorn hairs for some things we've been brewing," he said.
The unicorn bends and drinks from the lake, rippling the silvery smooth surface. It's so white it practically blinds me. Light glints of its silvery horn before it turns and disappears into the forest. I turn to look at the red haired boy next to me and see his face mere centimetres from mine. I can count every freckle on his face    "Fred?" I whisper, but he doesn't reply. He leans down to close the space between us and presses his lips against mine. His mouth is so soft and so warm. He kisses me so softly before pulling away. My lips tingle as I look into his warm, dark eyes. He's blushing and quickly looks away.
"Uh- sorry- I" he stammers, before he can say anymore I stand on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him deeply, and he returns my kiss passionately. Suddenly he grabs the back of my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and feel his body pressed up against mine. He's solid from his years playing beater for Gryffindor. He stops kissing my mouth and starts kissing my neck softly. Goosebumps covers my body and I run my fingers through his soft ginger hair. He starts kissing my neck rougher and a small moan escapes my lips. This causes him to suck hard on my neck suddenly. I yank his head back so I can kiss his mouth again, he tastes like oranges and nutmeg. I suddenly become aware of something hard pressing against my inner thigh. I rush if heat fills my body as I figure out what it is. I grin wickedly into his mouth before nipping at his ear. I press soft kisses against his throat and nip at the smooth freckled skin. His moan causes a rush of desire to course through my body. His hands dig into my thighs where he holds me up against him. We hear a crack in the forest behind us and are snapped out of our stupor.

Fred puts me down and pushes me behind him. I'm reasonably tall at 5'8 but even I can't see past him tall 6'3 frame. I peek around his arm and burst out laughing. A small brown squirrel is sitting in the pathway. Fred joins me in laughter as tears roll down our face from our hysterics. I fall over from laughing which only causes us to laugh even more. When we finally calm down Fred gives me a hand up.
"Oops" Fred snickers
"What's wrong? I ask frowning.
"Uh you might have a new matching accessory with that sweater" he winks at me
"What is that supposed to mean?" I say in bewilderment.
"Ugh-hickey" Fred coughs looking increasingly impressed with himself.
"Oh well," I laugh
"It matches the jumper ya know"
I go onto my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek.
"You know I've waited a really long time to do that?" He says, running a hand through his long hair, suddenly turning shy and looking away.
"Me too," I smile and wrap my arms around him.
"It's close to lunch, we should head back" He slips his arm around me and we head back towards the castle.