Ouch

"Tell me everythingggg!" Pansy screeched jumping onto my bed. She wriggled under my duvet and lay next to me grinning.
"What time is it you idiot," I laughed blearily rubbing my eyes.
"7 am, lessons start at 9 and I need the details before then!" Pansy giggled excitedly.
"Oof okay okay," I leaned on one elbow and rolled my head around my neck to get out the aches of sleep, "whatcha wanna know?"
"Okay start with what was at the greenhouse," she was practically bouncing in place. I laughed before speaking,
"Well it's the one Nev keeps his plants in so he helped Freddie a bit. But all the walls are covered in plants but the roof was clear so we could see the stars, he'd enchanted those floating candles and laid out food and drink on a blanket,"
"Ohhhh a romantic," Pansy wiggled her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me.
"Well we had something to drink and spoke for a while. He asked me to be his girlfriend," I blushed and Pansy squealed.
"Ahhhh I fucking knew it! But don't try and fool me, something else happened because that's not your shirt you're wearing and your dress is damp," I laughed, nothing slipped past Pansy Parkinson. "You shagged him didn't you?"
"Don't be so crass Pans, but yes, we did, twice actually," Pansy sat up straight and laughed excitedly.
"And? How was he? Better than Draco?" Pansy knew about my little fling with Slytherins boy toy, she had had one too.
"Much better. Just as rough surprisingly but he sort of paused before he did anything some people wouldn't like to check I was okay with it. Also he's very well endowed," I raised one eyebrow suggestively before Pansy and I erupted in fits of giggles.
"Okay but that doesn't explain the wet dress?" Pansy queried.
"Okay so after we, ya know. I was quite messy, and I'm sure you're fully aware of what I mean. So he thought it'd be awfully funny to use the water charm and soak me. We ended up chasing each other around the greenhouse trying to get the other wet. My dress was on the floor and got wet in the process," I shrugged but giggled afterwards at the memory.
"That is fucking hilarious, why have I never thought of that?" Pansy pouted before grinning, "did anything else happen?"
"Well we did slow dance to Mr Loverman, it was quite nice actually. He walked me to the common room after giving me his shirt in lieu of my dress. Draco was conveniently in there and tried to get at me again," I rolled my eyes before swinging my legs out from under the sheets and standing up.

I winced as I felt a twinge in my hips. Side-affects of yesterday's roll in the hay with Fred. Seeing as the water fight had ensure I was clean last night I merely grabbed some deodorant before hunting for my uniform. I took Fred's shirt off and tossed it, along with the red lingerie in the wash.
"Holy shit," Pansy giggled, I turned to face her.
"What?"
"Your hips," she smirked before vanishing into the bathroom. I looked down at my hips and saw purple marks where Fred had gripped me when we were fucking. I chuckled quietly to myself before putting my uniform and quidditch jumper on. Making sure I knew where my full quidditch uniform was as I had practice for the match in two days this evening. Giving up on taming my hair and went down into the common room and headed towards the great hall for breakfast. As I left the common room I saw the twins leaning against the wall. They liked doing that apparently.
"Morning," George grinned as Freddie walked towards me.
"Hello gorgeous," Fred said before picking me up and kissing me, I wrapped my legs around his waist before kissing him back eagerly.
"Hiya," I smiled as he put me down.
"Guys seriously, no PDA please!" George grouched.
"Awwww you're just jealous nobody kissed you good morning," I teased before pecking him on the cheek.
"Asshole," George muttered before smiling and heading towards the hall. Fred took my hand as we walked behind him.
"You're in so much trouble," I whispered jokingly to Fred,
"And why is that," he chuckled
"I've got more bruise than hips," I giggled
"Oops," he shrugged before laughing. George came running back and picked me up over his shoulder, making sure my skirt wasn't caught so I wasn't exposed.
"Nope, no more giggling and whispering without me. I'm kidnapping you until breakfast!" He chuckled and Fred shook his head laughing.
"Oi! Put me down you git!" I laughed. Neither twin responded, Fred choosing to instead tickle me under my chin while George pretended to drop me. We were howling with laughter when the boys suddenly stopped dead.