Oops sorry George

I arrived at the twins dorm. Guitar music drifted from inside, Super Freak, I think. I knocked on the door and the music stopped.
"Yup?" Fred hollered and I opened the door.
"Hey," I smiled closing the door behind me. He stood up and placed a blue electric guitar on a rack I hadn't noticed before. He scooped me up and hugged me.
"Whatcha doing here darling," he murmured against the top of my head.
"Pansy kicked me out the dorm," I giggled.
"Howcome?" Fred asked laughing,
"Cuz she's getting laid," I snorted wiggling my eyebrows. We burst out laughing. "I didn't know you played an instrument," I smirked.
"I'm multitalented baby," he winked before picking up his guitar and sat down in his chair. He started singing the opening to Nickleback's Rockstar jokingly. I giggled and grabbed a hair brush as a microphone before jumping onto his bed and dramatically singing along. At the chorus he stood up and started swinging his head round in a rockstar parody, his red hair flying around his head. We finished the song and I collapsed laughing onto his bed.
"You're hot when you play guitar," I smirked at him.
"Oh really?" He raised one eyebrow before putting his guitar back and pinning me against his bed where I lay. My breath caught in my throat as he pinned my wrists to my sides and started kissing my neck. "How about now," he growled into my ear.
"Don't let it go to your head" I muttered, drawing a hissing intake of breath as he nipped at my earlobe.
"Mhm, you're all mine," Fred mumbled before releasing my arms and wrapping one arm around my waist to sit up and pull me onto his lap. He kissed me fiercely and I tasted cinnamon sugar on his lips. "You know I don't think I had enough of you last night," he smirked his fingertips grazing the edge of my top.
"Is that so?" I grinned and shifted my weight in his lap and he growled as I rubbed against his groin.

"If you don't stop doing that we're going to have a real problem," Fred purred in my ear as his hands wandered towards my ass.
"I'm just getting comfy," I batted my eyelashes at him and smiled before grinding against him once more. He groaned and I felt him stiffen against my leg.
"You wicked little witch," he growled and pinned me to the bed once more, this time with my hands over my head. "Now I'm gonna have some fun," he grinned before sliding one hand underneath my waistband.  He started rubbing circles on my clit softly, teasing me as I became more and more aroused. His other hand still pinned mine above my head. I whimpered as he pressed slightly harder. "You like that don't you, why don't we get these off of you," he smirked before letting go of my hands and pulling my joggers off in one swift motion. He wrapped my legs around his neck as he started licking at my clit. I shuddered in pleasure.
" I want more," I muttered before moaning. Fred looked up at me,
"you're not getting more until I want you to. Like Malfoy said, you're my little bitch now," he teased.
"You're lucky you're hot," I grumbled as a rush of desire coursed through me at his words. He sucked at my clit again before tracing circles around it with his tongue. I moaned again, fisting my hands into his hair. I was trembling from the work his mouth was doing on my soaked core.
"Look how wet you are darling, you love what I'm doing to you," Fred teased me. I groaned in response. I was near to coming. I could feel it rising inside me like coming to the top of a rollercoaster. But before I could ascend, he stopped.
"Freddie why, please," I whimpered. He leaned over me, and smirked,
"I told you you're not getting more until I want you too," he chastised, brushing my hair out my face. He sat up and pulled me to the side of the bed by my neckline. "Bend over," he commanded. My aching pussy throbbed at his demand. I stood up before bending over the side of his bed, giving him a clear view of my ass and soaked hole. I felt vulnerable and exposed, but also incredibly aroused. "Hands behind your back," he purred, I did as he asked as he ran his hands over my curves. Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my left asscheek, it was hard enough to jostle me into the bed, and I moaned at the sensation. "No movement or noise else I'll do it again darling," I nodded in agreement my face flushing red. He smacked me again and I stifled another moan. "Look how good you are for me," he grabbed my hands and pulled me up so my back pressed against him.

He snaked an arm around my waist before moving to down to stroke my clit, whilst his other hand reached around my throat and squeezed at the sides. "Freddie!" I gasped and leaned against him as once more my hot core was stimulated. My hands tried to grasp behind me for something to hold on but all they found was bare skin. Somewhere along the line he'd taken off his shirt.
"How about you being a good girl and fuck me really nicely," he growled in my ear before laying down on the bed and pulling me on top of him. I made quick work of his jeans and soon had his throbbing cock in my hand. Desperate to please him, as well as for my own release I took him into me immediately. He lay back and put his hands on my waist as I straddled him. His cock slid easily into my soaking cunt and I took him all in one stroke. Guiding me with his hands I started riding him hard and fast. Him thrusting sloppily in return to my mismatched tempo.
"That's it baby, keep fucking me," he groaned and tipped his head back. Feeling adventurous I reached out a hand to his throat. He groaned loudly at my action before sitting up with him still inside me and pulling my face close to his.
"It's funny how you think you get to be in control now," he growled into my ear, "not bloody likely my little slut," he pushed me down and lifted my hips up before continuing to fuck me. This time him on his knees and holding my hips level with his. He pounded into me relentlessly. My body shaking as he thrust into my tight mound. His breathing became more ragged and he cried out my name as he came inside me.
"What...the...fuck....". I heard George say from the doorway.
"Shit," Fred cursed and he slid out of me and ran a hand through him sweaty hair. He hurriedly tossed a blanket from over a chair over my body to cover me before rushedly pulling on some boxers. "I thought you were at dinner!". I was still trying to catch my breath as I sat up and wrapped the blanket securely around my waist.
"Well I was but I thought I'd see if you wanted some... obviously you're occupied," George smirked. I flushed red and looked down.
" Uh yeah, could you just give us a minute to get dressed please?" I asked George, who grinned before walking out the room.

"Sorry," Fred grimaced before handing me a washcloth to clean our fluids from myself. I pulled on my joggers before straightening my top and giving Fred a kiss.
"I guess we'll have to continue this later then," I winked.
_______

Sorry it's short!! I've got art and biology exams soon so I've been studying. I promise another update this week. Stay tuned for what George has to say haha