The Pansy Parkinson Plot

You dramatically flop onto your silky emerald sheets with an exasperated sigh.
"What's wrong with you then" Pans says from her bed across the dorm, a haze of smoke surrounding her.
"Firstly I don't want my shit stinking so put that out thanks, secondly I had dt with the twins"
"What's wrong with Padma and Parvati?" Is the reply as my dark haired dormie slash best friend stubs out her cigarette
"No the Weasley twins Pans"
"Did you actually talk to Fred instead ex of ogling over him this time"
"As a matter of fact I did" I huff and sit up as I kick of my shoes.
"And...?" A remark accompanied by an eye-roll
"He said I'm bossy like his sister and hesaidihadaniceass"
"He what?"
"Said I had a nice ass" I mutter once again blushing.
"Why are you blushing, it's not like you've never done anything with guys" Pansy teases
"Yeah but not with Fred Weasley" I mumble and bury my face in my pillow.
"Well then do something about it!" A pillow thumps into my back, courtesy of Pans.
"I don't know what to do" I whine.  This is ridiculous, at 16 years old I was whinging and complaining about a boy like an inexperienced second year. However no boy, more like man, had ever ignited such desire in me than Fred. However today has been the first interaction between us ever, and if I wanted anything to happen that would have to change.
"I've got a wicked idea" Pansy yells with an evil glimmer in her dark blue eyes, "why don't you ask for their help in an outrageous prank, you'll spend more time with them and earn their respect"
"Pansy I don't want respect" I playfully pout as she screams with laughter, "although that is a decent idea"
"I'm always right" Pans swings her hips and goes into the bathroom.

Reaching for my truck I take a deep breath, I wanted Fred more than anything but I had no clue how I was going to get Pansy's plan to work. I was cheeky but I'd never pranked anyone and lacked the inspiration to do so. Having found what I was searching for in my trunk I pulled off my uniform and slipped into my pajamas. The cotton of the purple tank top and shorts was soft against my skin, a cold breeze chilled the small sliver of skin between my waistband and shirt-hem. They had a strip of lace at the neckline and the hem of the shorts, they were my favourite pair. I was chilly so I dug around until I found a ratty old sweater I'd found at my house. As I lay on my bed waiting for the bathroom I tried to conjure up some ideas of what the prank may be.
"Whatcha thinking about" Pansy queries as she hops onto my bed, spraying water from her damp hair.
"You're soggy get off" I laugh as I attempt to push her off the bed " but I have no idea what the prank will be"
"The finals of the house cup is in three months, why don't you ask for help swapping out the house cup and replace it with a fake"
"That's boring Pans"
"Yes but you could replace it with one that fizzes and sets off rockets and sings lewd songs" My raven hair friend sniggers
"That's genius!" I exclaim and hug her, she smells like roses and it's comforting. We both crawl into bed, as I doze off I can help but feel a pang of excitement in my stomach. Worry sits next to it, what if they say no? Then I'll never get a chance with that flame-haired man that I ached for. His wink was seared into my brain, how could an eye-twitch cause such lust? That wink, over and over, played in repeat as I drifted to sleep