Chapter Sixteen

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. It's a busy day today and I have to get up early. Dragging myself to my bathroom, I started washing my face and teeth.

After my morning routine, I go to my desk and take a look at my planner. So first off I need to film a couple tiktoks and for the boys' YouTube channels then I have a meeting with triller about the money I need for my new music video. Then I have to go to the studio to keep working on the song I'm recording. Then I have another meeting with talent x because I need a personal assistant. Rafy is here for only Bryce, Blake, Noah and Josh. Jaden has his own PA but we're not really close with him. And now I need my own assistant as well.

I went straight to the kitchen after getting dressed. I need breakfast. Bryce was the only one here.
"morning"
I mumbled and he mumbled something back. We were both tired. We're not really morning people. But work has to be done.

I yawn and open the fridge to see some leftover pancakes. I take them out and heat them in the microwave. Few seconds later I hear the peep of the microwave and I take the food out.

"so, what's up with you and Josh?"
I ask and take the first bite from my pancakes. They taste good.
"it's so early for this shit. He's a dick."
Bryce mumbles as he rests his head on the counter.

I mean he's not lying. Josh is indeed a dick. But he's still my best friend dick even tho we hate each other right now.

I start checking my phone. My heart beats pick up when I see a notification from chase.

I can't even contain my smile when reading his messages

I can't even contain my smile when reading his messages. I bite on my lip trying to not jump around. Oh my God this is so fucking cute. I get so excited when he texts me.

It warms my heart that he cares.

So I text him back and he replies instantly.

"what's the smile for?"Bryce asked and gave me a suspicious look

Bryce asked and gave me a suspicious look.
"I don't know what you're talking about"
I said trying to hide my smile but failing.
"I told you I don't care if you like him as long as you're happy."
Bryce said with a chuckle but I still didn't give in.