Chapter Sixty

"Oh my God. No. No more jushuas"
I laughed at that.
"I mean, I wouldn't compare. Our Josh is way better looking and more mannered than you potato sac ex"
I told Olivia with a raised eye brow. Olivia just rolled her eyes with a smile.

"first of all, I never even met the dude. Secondly, didn't he just get out of some messy ass breakup? Lastly, I'm not really sure what I want right now and I wouldn't want to drag someone else into my mess"
Something I always admired about this girl, she's always honest with herself and she knows what she wants.

"i mean.. Maybe we should just wait till he comes back to LA."
I said with a smirk while Olivia shook her head with a smile.

One reason I wanted to set Olivia and Josh up, is that they'd look Hella cute. Another reason, to win a bet that I made with griffin. Griff thinks Josh isn't gonna move on from nessa any time soon. I said no, we just need to get him the right girl.

It's been a week or so since we came back from Atlanta. Billie is busy with her new song, Power. They are filming the music video today and tomorrow so she can't hang out. Rafy is busy probably charging bryce's Tesla or whatever so she can't hangout either.

So it was just Olivia and I, in my house. We had snacks and a movie playing but we weren't really watching.

"let's talk about chase"
On the mention of his name, I smiled.
"what about him?"

"Are you guys together? Are you not together? Are you friends? Are you friends with benefits? What the hell is going on with you two?"
I laughed causing her to laugh as well.
"when we talked in Atlanta, we agreed to be friends. At least for now. Take it slow and see where it goes you know?"
Liv nodded.

"yeah that's cute. Real-"
Liv was interrupted when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'Dark Shark💜🖤'. I gave here a little smile and sttod up to answer it outside. I went to the backyard ignoring her protests and making fun of us.

"hey"
I said with a smile once I answered the call. Chase was in his backyard as well.
"hey beautiful"
I bit my lip trying not to smile.

The fact that all he has to do to make me happy is just show me his face is beyond my imagination. Maybe the boys are right, I'm whipped. At times like this, I forget we even broke up.

"you're in a good mood today"
I said with a curious smile.
"yeah I just got out of an interview with Elle. We played the song association thing and I talked bout us."

"you did?"

"yeah. The word was hand. I started singing thank you next. Then i was asked about what we are and stuff like that" I hummed, showing him I'm listening "I said we're keeping it as friends and shit"

"well I can't wait till it's out and I will watch it"
Chase gave me a toothy smile.

"so what's the plan for today? You doing anything?"
I shrugged.
"I mean, I was gonna hang out with liv but if you pick me up right now, I might kick her out"
He laughed.
"bet. We can have dinner, all of us and then I wanna show you something, a little bit private"

"okay, we're in my house. Pick us up at like 5?"

"yeah. Bye"
"bye"

I went back inside.
"guess who we having dinner with?"
I said throwing myself on the couch opposite to Olivia.
"one of your sexy friends?"
My face scrunched up.
"ew no. My sexy ex tho"
Olivia rolled her eyes with a smile.

"now I'll bully the shit outta him"
"please dont."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°