Chapter Thirty Four

I woke up feeling like shit. My head was pounding so hard that I couldn't even lift it off the pillow.

Damn, maybe I shouldn't have drunk.

I tried to move a little but was met by a body. My heart dropped. I swear to God whoever this is, I will kill them. Did I just cheat? I squeezed my eyes shut. What the hell how could I do that to chase. I can't even look at myself or whoever this is right now.

But then I started shifting again. I, very slowly, opened my eyes. I breathed out in relief when I saw that it was just a pillow.

At least, I wasn't cheating.

But now I'm confused. What happened? I can't remember anything but it's normal for me to drink, do the dumbest most random shit and wake up with no memory.

I wasn't worried about the shit I can't remember. I probably tried to strip or throw myself in a trash can. One time I even tried to scream under water because of that stupid tiktok sound and I almost drowned in the pool.

What I was worried about, though, did chase and I talk? Did we make up? Oh my God, did we make out? Okay, now I wanna remember.

I looked around the room. This, definitely isn't my room. This is jrod's room. At least I'm still in the house.

I wonder what happened yesterday. I probably told chase some weird ass shit and now he thinks I'm some sort of a weirdo.

Or maybe he didn't show up to the party at all. Last thing I can remember is having my third drink with rafy and amelie. Then playing beer pong with Sam hurley, Marie, and Blake.

Then It's all a blur. I remember seeing a lot of people. Like jaden and Mads. They were fighting, I guess. Then I also remember nessa and I drunkingly trying to wash her hair because someone puked on her. I remember Quinton's and I shotgunning competition too. But that's all before I was like actually real drunk.

With a sigh, I decided to finally go down and see. I also need an aspirin for my head.

White

White.annastasia
Just wanted to thank y'all for all the birthday wishes. You guys are the best❤️. Also the death threats and bullying is getting real creative😃👍

❤️
2.1M
💬
0
↩️
89.1K

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I breathed in relief as I gulped the whole glass of water with the aspirin. I was the only one awake in the house.

Downstairs, there were a lot of random ass people, sleeping. The house looked like a trash can. So, I decided to get breakfast with my mom.

She's staying in the white resorts, in one of my dad's hotels. Yeah, my dad has a resorts company which is basically like seventy something hotels around the world ran by my dad. It was originally built by my grandfather but he handed it down to my dad.