Chapter Forty Eight

"so I didn't know what to do. There was only one person who I knew would actually help me out. Lilhuddy"
Mads said trying to contain her tears.
"lilhuddy?"
Alex asked, shocked
"yeah. When Josh wouldn't answer me and after I posted the video. I was pissed. Everyone was calling me crazy and it was actually driving me insane. Chase is a really good kid and I knew he'd help me get the truth out. We're not even close at all but I knew he would still help Me. I texted chase that we need to meet up but I also didn't want Anna to know because she'd have told jaden and Josh. I asked for her help the first person and she said no. So I had to improvise. I texted chase to meet me but without telling Anna. He said no"

~Slide~

"he was like you want us to meet up behind Anna's back? You're crazy. It was one more person calling me crazy but I don't really blame him. Totally respectful to Anna and totally loyal. I respect that"

"yeah that's one respectful relationship"
Alex said and Mads nodded

"anyways. I tried to make him meet me but he was just totally not agreeing. I have the chats. I didn't know what to do. This whole thing was making me so fucking mad and everyone was saying I'm obsessed and crazy and I needed the truth out because jaden said if I go on Josh's pod Josh wouldn't let me say the truth he wouldn't make his best friend look like that"

"this mother fucker forgot there was another barstool"

"yeah. So I drove to chase's house. I just needed advice and I didn't know anyone else who'd been in a similar position, being called a liar and all that. So I went to his house"

"what did he do?"

"at first he was like really pissed and that Anna would fuck me up If she finds out I was there. But I didn't really give a fuck."
Alex laughed and Mads continued to talk
"yeah. Anna's like really really protective and she does everything to keep chase away from sway drama. She knows that's what makes him comfortable and that's her first priority. I totally understand and respect that but I was just so fucking mad and in the heat of the moment. "

" yeah I would do the same honestly if my boyfriend have been in such drama with my best friends I would just do anything to keep them away from each other"

"exactly and then-"

~Slide~

"I was like I need help jaden and nessa got together and I need the truth out I don't know what to do and he was like I know they did. This shocked me because I know Anna is the last person that would have believed me. I asked him and he said she doesn't believe me and that he's known for a while now"

"this been going on a WHILE?"
Alex asked shocked and Mads sniffled.

"chase said he's heard things in the studio cus both him and jaden work in the same studio. He just didn't say anything because it wasn't his buiseness. Anyways, I told him everything. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. So he told me about this pod. He knows you're friends with Harry, his friend and Harry told chase that you work for barstools"

"oh my god I remember his assistant calling me!"

"yeah. I just want to thank chase so fucking much because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to get my side out and apologize to Anna I know she doesn't really like me and I'm sorry I got chase in the middle of this shit but I promise I got his permission "