Chapter Seven

It's been a week. Chase and I talk everyday for hours. Our conversations are never boring. He makes me feel something inside. Something I don't think I'm ready to admit.

The vibes he gives me. The way he makes my heart beats fasten. The way he smiles at me. The way he makes me laugh. The way he's treating me. He's the reason I'm happy. He's just.. I don't even know.

At times like this, I wish I had someone to talk to. Someone to share my happiness with. Most of the boys hate chase's guts. Indiana was my only girl best friend but we stopped talking since Blake dropped her because it got awkward and he asked me to not invite her over . I can't really talk to amelie either, I like her but I don't trust her this much. So I pour my feelings into song lyrics.

I looked at my phone. 11:22 pm. Chase's plane back to LA landed twenty two minutes ago. I didn't want to call him because maybe he's tired and he's probably just returned home. I will call him tonight.

I was watching a movie with my mom. We were both in the living room eating snacks. I leave Egypt in three days.

"hey mom, do you wanna go live with me?"
I asked making her smile at me.
"of course, habibty"
I laughed at her mixed English- Arabic accent. Habibty means my love.

So I started a live on instgram.
"what's up guys?"
I said in excitement once I started the live and people started flowing in.

"ente leh talking keda?"
My mom questioned and looked at me weird which made me laugh.
"mom you need to speak English so people can understand."
"why are you talking like that?"
She said and I shrugged.

"wait, I have an idea." I turned to the camera. "this is definitely gonna get me on tiktokroom but it's gonna be fun. What if I showed mom the girlfriends of the boys and she would guess whose girlfriend that is?"

All the comments were agreeing and getting hyped up. I smiled in victory and took her phone. I logged into my account and started searching for addison's account.

" okay mom let's start off with addison. Who do you think she's dating?"
I asked and she looked at the picture for a while trying to guess.
" either griffin or Blake. Yes probably Blake"
She said making me laugh.
"No. That's bryce's girl"
"oh. I love Bryce."

I looked at the comments and they were still laughing and positive.
"okay. That's Mads. Who do you think she's dating?"
I said showing her a picture of Mads.
"she looks so pretty. She'd look good with Blake"
"mom no. She's with jaden"
I shook my head as she looked at the picture in concentration then she just shrugged.
"she'd look good with jaden too"
I just chuckled.

Then I pulled out a picture of Dixie d'amelio.
"that's Blake's girlfriend!"
She said with such confidence making me laugh hard again.
"why are shipping everybody with Blake? That's Noah's girlfriend"
"I don't know Blake looks like the guy who would look good with any girl"
Mom replied with a shrug.

I just shook my head and went back to the comments.

Omgg lilhuddy

Hi chase

Chase is here

Ily chasee

LILHUDDY IS HEREE

I frowned in confusion as I read the comments.
"chase is here?"
I asked the live and my eyes caught his comment making me smile.

Hey there

"hi chase"
I said with a smile. I didn't want it to be obvious that we talk a lot.
"who's chase? Did you get a boyfriend?"
She gave me a suspicious look making me slightly bush. I don't know why but when she said that I pictured chase and I together. And it was perfect.
"No mom. Remember chase Hudson from tour?"
Her face showed realization then she went back to smiling.