Chapter Seventy One

"THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID TO ME?"
Jaden took a threatening step towards chase making Anna instantly stand in front of him. Chase stood up as well.
"alrigh that's enough"
Anna said sternly looking between both of them.

Chase still had the same blunt look while jaden's eyes almost popped out of his skull as he glared at chase and clinched his fists. They both stared at each other for what felt like forever.

With each second passing by Anna's heart squeezed more and more in fear. She knows for a fact that if they start fighting jaden would beat the shit out of chase. Chase isn't really a fighter while jaden had more street fights than he could count.

Regardless, chase didn't show an ounce of fear. He just stood there with a blunt daring look at jaden. Like he was waiting for jaden to make the first move.

Then her phone started ringing. Chase, not breaking eye contact with jaden, took Anna's phone from the couch and just glanced at it. His face then turned from blunt into amused.
"pretzel bitchards? Really?"
Anna just shrugged, not noticing jaden's lips twitching for a second. Chase handed Anna the phone and looked back at jaden.

They both knew they were about to fight. But they both didn't want to make the move. Because if they fought, they are gonna lose each other's friendship. They have lost enough friends already.

"hey"
Anna said into the phone, not noticing her speaker was on.
"so Anthony is a bitch and he invited avani over and kicked everyone out of the house. They're probably gonna fuck. Anyways, griffin and Micheal both went to the chicks they are talking to. I don't know any chick right now except for you so open up the gate. I'm three minutes away. And before you say no, I'm deadass exposing you and telling everyone that you said chase has a horse dick if you don't let me in"

Anna widened her eyes, fearing that chase would hear. She knew Josh wouldn't want to stay here when he finds out that both his ex best friends are here.
"in this case. I would love if you come. Just don't say I didn't warn you"
Anna said with a smirk. She had no idea both chase and jaden could hear everything and were trying their hardest not to show it. Anna then ended the call and texted Andy to let Josh in.

She looked up and her anger started rising again.
"if you two fight I swear to God I'm calling security in. And I will not tell them to take it easy"
By that, she went to her front door to open it and greet Josh.

Being the first and only tiktoker to gain that much fame and money, she knew all her friends were getting intimidated by the gradual change in her personality. Anna was not the hectic reckless party girl anymore. She grew fast. She became a mature, strict, and professional buiseness lady. She was still herself among her close friends but even they could see that she got a lot less 'badass' with time.

Anna opened the front door to see Josh with a smile on his face.
"hopefully you enjoy your stay"
Anna let out a sly smile which made Josh hesitate to come inside. He knew Anna too much to know there's something going on.
"i swear to God if chase is inside.."
Josh's first thought was that chase is in Anna's house since they're.. He didn't even know. He just knew something is going on between them right now.

"yeah. Chase , jaden, Cynthia. Chase and jaden almost got in a fight. So yeah, it's pretty hectic in there. Do you still wanna come in?"
Anna asked with a chuckle as she watched Josh's face drop in shock.
"damn. Well then, guess I'm going to sway"
Josh turned around to leave which made Anna laugh.

"yo, buddy, what're are you gonna do?"
Anna yelled as Josh walked away.
"I don't don't know, probably jack off and sleep"
Josh let out a little laugh. Tonight was definitely not on his favorite ten nights list.
"you could ask Maeve to help with that, I know she would be more than happy to"
Anna yelled back with a laugh of her own. Maeve is one of the sway house maids. She always had a thing for Josh while he was with nessa.
"yeah I'm sure chase wouldn't even have to ask for yours"
Before Anna could say anything back, Josh was in his car and driving away.
"fuck you!"
Anna still yelled nonetheless. She watched as Josh drove away.