Chapter Eighty

"REUNITED WITH THE GANGGGGG. YASS BITCHESSSSS"
I yelled into my phone as I filmed our three connected tables and all of my friends sitting around me.

Everyone was here for the press conference tomorrow. All the sway boys along with billie, Olivia and rafy. I missed rafy so fucking much. Even though we talked everyday. She sat next to me and on my other side was Noah, next to him was Olivia.We all decided to go out and eat some sushi before the press conference. I have arrived yesterday morning to Miami and filmed the pod with Josh then we had a buiseness meeting.

The idea of opening a restaurant have been going on and discussed for the longest time but we only started putting it to action a couple weeks ago. Then I had a zoom meeting with dior as i was having my own jewelry collection. Then I had a meeting with triller because we had to cancel the upcoming fight as one of the fighters got corona. It's only Forty eight hour till mine and Olivia's albums drop. They're dropping on the same day.

"How much do y'all wanna bet Bryce is starting a fight tomorrow?"
I asked and we all laughed except for Bryce who got offended.
"I won't start a fight unless he pisses me off"
Bryce tried to defend himself.

"yeah right. Dude, you get pissed off easier than tasia on her period"
I gasped and Noah burst into laughter
"fuck off Anfony you look like a fucking zebra"
I clapped right back d everyone laughed at Anthony's way of clothing.

We all know he dresses better than most of us but we still make fun of his style

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Brycehall Da Boyz @livbedumb @billieeilish @white

Brycehall
Da Boyz @livbedumb @billieeilish @white.annastasia

❤️
23.1M
💬
786.89k
↩️
23.44K

Brycehall
Damn I have never gotten so many likes

User1
Imagine getting to hang out with Olivia Rodrigo, billie eilish, and Anna white and getting to call them 'da boyz'

User2
Not Bryce being a clout sucker😹
Brycehall
Dude I have known tasia for seven years and she introduced Liv and billie to us how is that clit sucking
White.annastasia
BRUHHHHHH
Joshrichards
No Bryce this is not clit sucking at all
Billieeilish
Y'all need to get back to school💀
Rafyevans
#brycehall clit sucking #oliviarodrigo, #billieeilish and #annawhite? 👀 #whatsthetea🍵
Livbedumb
Rafy just made this a hundred times weirder
User4
Not his own friends coming at him💀💀💀💀

annastasia BRUHHHHHHJoshrichards No Bryce this is not clit sucking at all BillieeilishY'all need to get back to school💀Rafyevans#brycehall clit sucking #oliviarodrigo, #billieeilish and #annawhite? 👀 #whatsthetea🍵LivbedumbRafy just made this a ...