Chapter Twenty Four

It's been a week. Chase and I are really good and he finally moved to the other house. His first song, twenty first century vampire drops today and we're celebrating it in my dad's private yacht. Just the two of us.

Josh and I haven't talked at all and they moved out. Jaden and I are good but Mads and I haven't talked either. We unfollowed each other, again, a couple days ago.

On the bright side, jrod and rafy moved in. Griffin didn't leave. And my birthday is in a week. Dad, mom, and Marie insisted on doing something but it's a surprise. I don't know what will happen but I'm kinda excited.

In a week, I would be an adult. Man, life moves fast.

Anyways, after everyone saw the live and heard the song Jacob disappeared. I haven't heard anything from him. He doesn't talk on social media and whenever he's asked by paparazzi his answer is always 'no comment'. I asked everyone I know to not comment on it either.

Right now, I'm in my closet trying to find something to wear for tonight. We're going there at eight and we'll spend the night. I need something perfect. Chase literally has the best style and he's so picky when it comes to clothes. I don't wanna look like a potato next to him.

I'm so stressed. Like I need to find the perfect dress. I don't know if I even have that.

"damn, did a tisunami hit your closet or something?"
I heard Blake saying with a light laugh. I looked up and he is filming and Noah is with him.
"literally shut up. Your girlfriend is late. Rafy said she'll do something for Bryce real quick but she's also late. And I don't know what to do."
I ran a hand through my hair for the millionth time.

Noah laughed and sat on the floor while Blake kept filming with his phone.
" what are you trying to find?"
Noah asked.
" a dress"
I said, searching between the clothes.
"this is a dress, isn't it?"
Noah asked suspeciously as he held my pink dress with his thumb and middle finger. Like he wasn't sure what the word dress mean.

These boys can be so dumb sometimes.

"I need a better dress dumbass"
I said standing up. There were a couple pieces of clothing still hanged and I started throwing them on the floor one by one.
"No need to be so bitchy about it"

"wow. What the hell is going on?"
I heard bryce's voice. He sat next to Noah on the floor. Then Blake sat next to them. He stopped filming.
"I think she's going on a date"
Noah said with a shrug.

"hey bubs"
I heard Blake say and I turned around fast. Amelie and Blake kissed and I glared at her.
"really?"
I asked, frustrated
"I'm sorry okay? I kinda forgot I had to film that ad today.
"Where's rafy?"
Amelie asked and started picking out clothes.
"getting dry ice for the vlog"
Bryce replied.

"this one is cute"
She said showing me a light blue dress with a slit to the thigh.
"No. I need something either black or red"

The boys went out and for the next two hours amelie and I have been trying to find the perfect dress for the night.
"this one, cute hot dark and vampirey"
I laughed at that but tried it on anyways.

"oh. My. God"
Amelie saod with a dropped jaw making me smile
"really. Is it good enough?"
I said checking it out in the mirror. I did look cute.

Before she could reply my phone started ringing. It was rafy. I answered it.
"hi"
I said with a smile.
"oh my god girl I'm so fucking sorry. I got the stuff for Bryce but then Josh called and I needed to get there and im-"
She started apologizing again and again.
"rafy babe it's okay I promise. Amelie is here. You don't have to worry okay?"
I told her with a smile and sh esmiled back.