Chapter Seventy

Chase's POV

I watched Anna come out of my bathroom with the towel around her body. Fuck, I forgot how hot this girl is.

My eyes traveled up and down her beautiful body. Then the lingered a little on her face. Her beautiful white smile. Her brown eyes. Her blonde hair.

This girl did really flip my whole type.

"so, it's your birthday next week"
Anna said as she walked into my closet. I hummed letting her know I'm listening. I was still on the bed shirtless.
Her head popped up from the closet and she gave me a weird look.
"what do you mean 'hmmm' what're we doing?"
I laughed at her attempt to mock me. She's fucking adorable.

"I don't know. Haven't really thought about it yet"
I said lying down on my and resting my arm under my head. I completely forgot about my birthday.
"okay. Let me think about it for you. You're not really one for the parties and st- is that mine?"
I looked to the side and Anna had a green top in her hand. I smiled
"yeah. You wore it a couple months ago with some white shorts"
She laughed
"how do you even remember?"
I shrugged with the same smile.
"I don't forget anything related to you"

I could see her cheeks darkening a little which made me laugh happily. I missed this so much.

"anyways. You probably don't want a party, right?"
Anna asked as she went back to my closet.
"nahh. Maybe just dinner at Craig's"
I said with a shrug.

"yeah that's like for everyone. We need to do something special."
I could basically see Anna's thinking face from here.
"don't overthink it, baby. We can just spend the day in"

"No fucking way. Do you wanna go somewhere? Maldives? Miami? We can go to Miami with your friends because they'd wanna celebrate with you. We can also go to Disney land before that. Then you and I. We can do something else. Something special. Let me think about it"

I didn't really care about anything as long as she was there. Anna finally came back to the room, she was dressed in the green top and some Jeans of hers.
"you have a lot of my stuff here"
Anna said laughing making me shrug.
"also I'm taking a hoodie of yours but I'm not wearing it in public because I don't want people to think we're back together"

Ouch. That one kinda hurts

"yeah"
I trailed and unlocked my phone. All I really see is the whole Bryce and Austin fight thing and nessa jaden Josh shit. I don't really care about any of these so I put my phone back and watched Anna trying to find something in my accessories closet.

" what are you looking for?"
I asked her as she was looking between my chains.
"nothing really.. I'm just bored so I'm looking"

"if you're really bored, do you want another round from this morning?"
I asked with a smirk which made her roll her eyes with a smile.
"if I'm being honest. Nahh it wasn't really that fun"
I laughed at this one.
"is that why you can barely walk right now?"

"fuck off"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anna's POV

I left chase's house and went straight to the studio. There was a couple of things that I needed to get together.

"so, you look really happy today"
Gemma said with a raised eye brow.
"Gemma you came around during one of the worst breakups I have ever been through. You haven't seen me happy before, have you?"
I asked making her laugh as her black braided hair bounced back.