Chapter 5

I fucking hate Bryce so much. Like dude what the fuck? The temptation to just kick him in the balls right now..

After he explained what we were supposed to do on camera he left us to call jrod. So we were both now standing awkwardly by the kitchen counter.

"ughh listen. You're a great friend and I really love you like a sister and I know we're just doing it for YouTube and Bryce is a dick and i-"
I decided to have mercy and cut his rambling. He looked so nervous.
"are you trying to reject me nicely, Vinnie?"
I asked with a chuckle. Yeah it's not my first time getting rejected anyways. I'm kinda used to it.
" I- ughh- yes. I'm sorry"
He looked stressed. He ran his hand through his hair.
"don't worry. I know it's just for YouTube. I don't like you this way either. Friends?"
I asked with a smile making him smile back. He's kinda cute not gonna lie. But he's not my type. Chase on the other hand..

What the fuck? Why am I thinking about chase now? I know he's hot as fuck and all but why am I thinking about this right now?

" friends"
Vinnie said and shook my hand.

Bryce came back after a while with jrod.
"dude. Why do we have to do this? Can't you tell kio or something?"
Vinnie said with an eyeroll.
"well ouch"
I said with a chuckle.
"shut up Vinnie I'm paying you"
Bryce said and took a sip from his white claw while jrod was fixing the camera.
"what? How is that fair that he gets paid and I don't?"
I asked with a frown making Bryce scoff.
"you think I'm stupid? Sis the only point of us all living here for free is to collab and create content together. So no, you're not getting paid"
He said with a stupid smile. Ughh I wanna punch this douchebag so hard in the face.

"in three, two, one. Now!"
Jrod said and started filming us. Vinnie was out of the frame for now.
"alright. So y'all know tasia has been single since January "
Bryce started talking.
"February"
I corrected him.
"yeah whatever. The point is you've been single for almost a year now."
He bit back with a smirk.
"I mean, at least I'm not on and off with the same girl for more than a year"
I shrugged and crossed my arms. I smirked when he glared at me.
"yes, aren't you straight? Why would you be on and off with a girl?"
Fuck, I don't have a comeback for that. Bryce turned fast to the camera.
"not that anything is wrong with being gay. Anyways. So we figured out we should set tasia up with someone and see what happens from there"
He said with a smile.
"I fucking hate you"
I mumbled which earned a chuckle from him.
"so we got this dude. He's not famous at all so you probably don't know him."
Bryce said with sarcasm.

Jrod motioned his head to Vinnie, telling him that it's his turn now. Jrod then got him in the frame.
"I fucking hate it here"
Vinnie said and flipped the camera off.

@white

@white.annastasia
Hey there buddy. @vhacker

❤️
6.7M
💬
52.3K
↩️
29.4K