Chapter Thirteen

I

Fucking

Hate

These

Boys

Periodt

Josh is giving me the silent treatment. Jaden and q practically teamed up on me. Bryce is out. Griffin is asleep. The only people nice to me right now were Blake, Noah and rafy.

Blake and Noah were on their side but at least they weren't acting like brats.

"are you for fucking real?"
Quinton asked once I got home and went into the kitchen. I looked at him, confused.
"huh?"
They both scoffed. It would have looked funny if I wasn't confused right now.
"dude, she doesn't even know what you're talking about"
Noah said walking into the kitchen.

He looked at me and mouthed good luck before getting a water bottle and walking out. I didn't have time to comprehend what the hell does that mean because jaden started talking.

"you really went to the shit house. I can't fucking believe you. Why would you even go there? Since when are you buddies with them?"
He was clearly high. He always is. His eyes were red and puffy and he had this idgaf look but he was actually pissed. Quinton looked pretty much the same.
" I didn't know you were my dad"
I crossed my arms and glared at him. I understand he's out of his non existent mind right now but I wasn't gonna let him talk to me like that.

"tasia we're supposed to be family! You literally hung out with Chase fucking Hudson! The same dude who tried to get with Josh's girl TWICE and cheated on MY girl! The same dude who exposed every fucking person in this house!-"

He didn't expose me but whatever.

" and you hung out with the same dude who betrayed jaden as well. What the fuck were you thinking? What's next? Join the friendly hypocrite ass shit house? "

I bit my lip trying not to tear up. They're making me look like a betrayer. But I was angry. The more seconds passed the angrier I got.

"weird because no matter how many times Mads and I fought because of him, he still invited her over every fucking day. And whenever all your girls just fucking assume I'm taking turns sleeping with y'all just because I live here, all y'all ever did was deny it. Yet you're still fucking following them like lost puppies. Chase was my friend even before you came along. He cheated on Cynthia more than a fucking year ago! Get over it! So what I'm friends with him or nick? They are just my friends. That doesn't mean I'm leaving this house! Y'all are acting weird and it's annoying. Just because we're a family I can't have friends but you guys? That's fucking bullshit! "
I was more than fed up with this conversation so I just went to my room.

What the hell is wrong with them?

They can't be this dramatic.

I went to my bathroom to Check on my pads and they were still there meaning the boys aren't on their period yet. I sighed. If they can deal with my pmsing every month I will just have to deal with theirs.

I took a much needed shower and then went back to my room where rafy was. I walked in in just my towel and she was on my bed, already on Netflix.
"come on, we're having a movie night"
She said with a smile and I smiled back appreciative.

I went to my closet and got dressed in a cute little pj's and filmed a tiktok before going back to rafy.