Chapter Twelve

After the movie ended, everyone wanted food so Thomas ordered canes for everyone. By now the awkwardness between chase and I is completely gone and he's honestly a sweetheart.

"so you've never actually tried taco bell?"
Chase said in shock making me shrug.
"I never really got curious about it plus I'm not really the food loving typa girl so whatever the boys get, they bring me. You know?"
He nodded in understanding.
"that sounds kinda sad"
Nick replied with a chuckle making chase laugh as well.
"yeah you think Thomas is the only one who starve people? Bryce does it too"
They both burst out laughing making me laugh along.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID seeing 'rafy bae💕'. I excused myself and went to answer the phone outside by the pool.

"hey"
Once I said that, all the boys were yelling at me saying things that I'm thankful I didn't hear. I heard shifting and rafy yelling at them. They were probably all snatching the phone from each other. I flinched and pushed the phone away from my poor ear.

Finally Bryce's voice got a little obvious over all the yelling.
"tasia, are you still in the hype house?"
He said and I bit the inside of my cheek nervously.
"kinda sorta ye know?"

"you bitch that's not bro code"
Josh's voice appeared as he probably snatched the phone from Bryce.
"come on dude. It's not that deep"

"yeah it's not that deep to hang out with the bitch who cheated on one of your girls"
Quinton said referring to Cynthia making me roll my eyes. Honestly, I love Cynthia but her and chase together was more than a year ago and they both moved on. Before I could respond griffin's voice appeared.
"tasia come home that's annoying"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my thumb and index finger. If that's their reaction to me hanging out with Chase, I don't even wanna know what their reaction will be to what's actually going on between us.

"hey Anna. I'm sorry they just kept taking the phone"
Rafy's voice finally appeared making me sigh in relief.
"why are they so mad?"
I asked her and I heard footsteps signaling that she was walking away.

"girl you don't even know they kept going back and forth about how the hype house were trying to steal you and that you haven't been there since July and then all of a sudden you're hanging out with them. They also think you're hiding something"
My heart dropped. Shit.
"what do they think I'm hiding?"

"I don't know. Something about leaving sway and stuff like that"
I laughed. These boys are oppsessive and ridiculous.
"I'm not leaving sway, rafy. They are being childish."
She laughed too.
"I know right? But they love you and you're like their baby sister. They don't want you to be friends with the people they don't like or don't trust"
I rolled my eyes at that. It makes me feel warm that they love me and being protective and all but I just wanna be happy.
"well it's almost Christmas. They need to solve Their shit"

"yeah I think you're right about that. So, when you come home, we talk to them?"

"okay. I'll be there in two hours"

I said and ended the call. I will be there at eleven. Rafy can sleep over.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°