Chapter Sixty Five

Chase's POV

I turned in my sleep, not wanting to wake up, but charli's stupid ass windows allowed the sun light right into my eyes.

Hold up

Charli

Oh fuck

What have I done?

You fucked up again, buddy. Bingo!

Thank God I didn't sleep with her. But it was still stupid. I went to her house right after I had this stupid ass fight with Anna.

I looked around and charli was still sleeping on her bed with the covers over her while I slept in a sleeping bag next to her bed.

I can't fucking believe this. Anna is right. This shit is so draining. It's not fair for either of us. I'm not really good for her. She can't fucking trust me. I can't understand why. I don't know what to do to make her happy.

She's so fucking confusing.

Everything was going perfect and then this kiss with charli fucking ruin everything. She hated me for a month straight before I could finally talk to her and she stopped hating me.

She asks to not get back together. She wants a break. Five hours later, we're talking and kissing just like we used to. Atlanta trip go by. A week later, my mom starts making it known that she doesn't like Anna for some reason. It gets even more complicated when Marie replies to my mom.

And then all of a sudden, Anna wants an actual break, like a break where we don't even talk, and I lash out on her.

This is so confusing to me. I don't know where did it start go downhill but I do know that Anna and I are pretty much done. I don't want that.

Or maybe I do

I have no fucking idea.

I miss charli. But I also miss Anna. I know I love Anna. But it's a lot simpler with charli. I remember that Anna's craziness and wildness were the things that attracted me to her the most. But now.. Not anymore.

I know I love her, but I also know it's so fucking hard to be with her. I just want stability. I want to be happy. She doesn't seem to look for that. It seems like she's looking for-

"chase"
I took the covers off of my face when I heard charli's morning voice calling my name.
"hey"
I gave her a little smile and she smiled back.

Last night, charli was pretty surprised when I came to her room. We sat down and we talked about everything. It went so smooth and now we're friends again. I wish we did this sooner and I wouldn't have missed her birthday just two days ago.

I wish things were that smooth with Anna.

"do you want breakfast. I'm sure mom has something downstairs"
I watched as charli stood up from the bed and went to her closet.
"nahhh. I think I will just go home and change. I need to be in the studio at ten"
I replied and charli nodded.

I didn't tell charli about what happened with Anna and I wasn't planning to. Charli would get pissed because I posted with her right after I broke up with Anna.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°