Edge.

This chapter could be a bit too much for those sensitive to smut, and kinks. Read with caution <3

The day had gone smoothly, as presents had all been open, and people were stuffed to the brim with fudge, soup, biscuits, sweets, and almost any kind of food you could imagine

The day had gone smoothly, as presents had all been open, and people were stuffed to the brim with fudge, soup, biscuits, sweets, and almost any kind of food you could imagine. As the snow fell over the awnings of the burrow, just piling up outside, a boom came to the door.

"Bill! Fleur!" Ginny shouted as she booked from the dining table, to the side door, and immediately suffocated both with a hug that made Bill drop his small, ratty, leather bag.

"Mon Cherie! We've missed you 'Erribly!" Fleur said in a heavy french accent, then giving a kiss to Ginny's head as she continued wrapping her in an embrace.

"Y/N, we haven't seen you in a few'!" Bill said as he came over and ruffled your hair, and gave you an embrace, bending over your chair at the table.

"Hello!" You said cheerfully as you stood back up and hugged him, feeling your stomach bloating as you stood up, from the copious amount of food you had consumed.

As Bill let go of you, he made his way 'round and said his hello's to everyone, as did Fleur, then brought his and his Girlfriends bags upstairs into his room.

The excitement from the two coming home died down as they settled and joined in on converse.

Molly was behind the table still cooking even more pea soup, even though everyone had already had a bowl, and were stuffed.

Arthur was talking endlessly about the music channel on the tv, when you felt a hand on your thigh.

You quickly turned to ron, who was looking at his father, but he was smirking, and his eyes were glistening with a devilish glint.

His hand slowly started creeping up further, but your quickly took his hand under the table and wrapped it around yours.

"Not yet." You whispered into his ear as you placed his hand on his lap and continued listening to Arthur, but noticing Ron groaning slightly and leaning back into his chair.