The antidote

"Pavarti... my love." Ron said as he ran up to her and immediately kissed her. Nfnf

You stood in shock, as monstrous, cold and foul moans left His mouth as his lips crashed into hers, her leg slowly crawling up his.

She was staring straight into your eyes.

The whole time.

-

You could feel pure rage building up, your stomach turning, making you feel nauseous.

Ron had pavarti pinned against the wall, her leg being held up by his thigh, as the sounds of Ron mining into her reverberated through your brain.

He was cheating on you.

Not... on purpose.

But he was doing it.

As lavender turned the corner from your dorm, with some white and blue eye makeup on, she immediately froze, gasping at the ginger boy, obviously under some sort of potion or spell , who had in the past seemed so infatuated with you, completely forgetting about you.

You felt her warm hand on your shoulder, as she began to whisper in your ear.

"As soon as I get him off of her...grab him. Bring hi. To Slughorn." She whispered, then shooting forward, pulling Ron off of pavarti, forcefully who was holding onto the sleeves of his shirt for dear life, creating small tatty rips with her nails.

Eventually, lavender finally pulled Ron off and pinned pavarti to the door.

"Go!" She shouted as she struggled against pavarti, her head being pulled downwards by her golden poofy hair.

You quickly yanked Ron, and managed to make your way down the stairs, but could barely hold onto him anymore.

The only people who weren't dancing already, were Hermione and Harry, who immediately rushed over to you.

"What's going on?!" Harry shouted through the loud music as he grabbed onto Ron, Gesturing Hermione to do the same.

"Potion! The...- the chocolates!" You screeched as you finally pulled him down, and started pushing him towards the door, through the crowds of people, who weren't even paying attention, holding onto red cups, and dancing the night away.

"We have to get to Slughorn!" Hermione shouted as she let go and opened the door, which let a small cloud of dust into the air.

As you dragged Ron out of the common room, the music faded, and Ron was growing tired, not able to fight as much as he had been, therefore he was easy to pull.

By the time you reached Slughorns office, Ron was mumbling her name under his breath, as he looked up to the ceiling, lustful.

Harry knocked aggressively on the door, which was opened at the slot, and quickly opened all the way when Slughorn realized Ron was in trouble.

"Come in! What happened?" He said as he began shuffling through his drawers for things that could help.

"Love potion!" You screeched as you sat him on the couch, trying to hold down his wrists.