after school

third person
y/n and ron just got out of school. harry is confused when ron drags y/n into a closet. what are they doing??

ron and you: (ps just guess who's lines they are you'll be able to tell)
"ron what are you doing? why are we running and where are we going??"
"bloody hell y/n stop wondering, and just follow me!!"
"ok...??"

ron leads you into the broom closet that no one uses anymore.

"ron what are we- mmhsndmewood"

your words get smushed by ron's lips pressing against yours.

your pov:
i can feel ron's slightly chapped lips against mine and i smell cinnamon and old books, cinnamon is just ron, the old books are from his last class, potions. my hand wanders and my hand runs through his soft luscious flaming red hair. it's so soft and feels so amazing in my hands. he pushing harder pushing me into the wall, causing me to jet out a small moan out of suprise, and pleasure to be honest with you. ron grabs my hips with both his thumbs on my hips, palm cupping my back. "darling, you can't make noise, everyone will hear us." i smiled. i knew noise was inevitable. i made him wait. i pushed him against the wall by his waist. "wait. later. meet me in the gryfindor common room at 11:00 o' clock. as i left i noticed he was hard as a rock being dominated. now i know what he likes. later, i suppose we'll do more.