the day after

Third person:
y/n woke up and was limping. they woke up earlier than everyone else to sit on the windowsill and watch the stars turn to sun.

Your pov:
i am literally destroyed. like i'm not even kidding this hurts. i woke up early to look at the sunrise, and all i can think about is ron. fuck he's so hot. i can't get over him, and the fact that no one even knows, not even luna (your best friend in this story). everyone woke up and got dressed but i was ready already so i sat for 45 minutes while the girls got ready. i eventually headed down to the dining hall and started to eat breakfast with luna, and hermione. (hermione and ron are just friends in this story) we were having toast, beans, and eggs. it was 15 minutes into our breakfast hour, when i noticed that ron hadn't shown up. i was confused so i headed to the common room and checked for him. he wasn't there. i went in the boys dorm and he wasn't there. just as i was about to walk down the cold concrete stairs out of the boys dorm i heard the bathroom door creak open. i heard soft low singing, and water. someone was taking a shower. it was ron. i could tell by his beautiful voice. it was raspy yet smooth like butter. he was singing something stupid and old from the 50's. i knocked on the door. "ron? is that you?" "yes. who is it?" "it's y/n." "oh.. hi" "hi! are you ok?" "yea. bloody hell you're making me nervous" "you never have to be nervous with me" "i know" he poked his head out of the shower and held my face and gave me a warm soft kiss. he held my cheek and went back in the shower. he closed the priva curtain, i could see him a little through the shower curtain. i opened the curtain a little and covered my eyes. "can i come in?" "um...yea? aren't you supposed to be eating breakfast?" i started to take off my clothes. " yes, i already ate enough. where were you? did you sleep in?" "no, i was getting ready a bit more than usual" "oh ok! wait...we're you doing that for me?" i climbed in the shower. "no..y-yes." "aw you're so cute." i teased. i grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to wash my hair. ron hugged me from behind and gave me a few neck kisses. his hair didn't smell like cinnamon anymore. "what did you do to you do to your hair?" "i used some product i've never used i don't know" " i like it how it usually is" i said. he washed out his hair and turned me around so i was facing him. he hugged me from my shoulders and kissed my forehead and lips. and just hugged me, rubbing my back. i bit his neck. (smut is about to come up) he leaned his head backwards and cracked his neck and picked me up. he pinned me against the cold black tiles and kissed my neck leaving cute red and purple marks. i hit my head on the back of the tile and ron immediately pulled my hair so i wouldn't do it again. he put me down so my legs weren't wrapped against his hips anymore, and put down his bar of soap. he put his hand on the wall and i grabbed his arm and flipped him over so he had his back on the tile. i kissed him hard, which made him moan lightly. i smelled cinnamon again, which turned me on. i started to put my hand on his pec and rubbed all over his abs washing him. i eventually stopped and went back to washing, but he wasn't done. he flipped me onto the edge of the shower tub, and kissed me hard. he started to kiss my neck, and go down to my stomach. he opened my legs. and kissed my thighs. he started to lick me. and i let out a moan while holding his hair. he shushed me and kissed me before going back down. he licked me and sucked everywhere he knew he needed to. he started pumping his fingers in and out starting with one, then two. my hips were shaking, as i realesed into his hand and started breathing heavy. he immediately hugged me tight and digged his nails into my back. i got onto the bottom of the tub, on my knees, i tied my hair back, and i started too suck ron off. he was so fucking hot, and it made me feel good that he wanted to make sure that i felt good. i sucked, and pulled until he came. he leaned onto the tile. "bloody hell, you're good." he kissed me and pushed me against the wall. he bent over and turned off the water. he got out of the shower and handed me a towel before i got out. we brushed our hair and went back for the last 10 minutes of breakfast. ron stuffed his food down his face, it was honestly really adorable. we went to our next classes and i winked at him in the hallways.

(i can't reply to comments but, i will try to do your suggestions!! the name will change to ron weasley x reader. there may be a few wholesome chapters. have a good day dears!)

-i will continue this series as long as it gets reads ❤️