Peevish Anticipation

Turn on the red lights
TW: sexual content, anger, and k1nks

Turn on the red lightsTW: sexual content, anger, and k1nks

"I love you."

Your stomach dropped, and as you turned your head slowly he was shaking, and his eyes were wide, realizing what he had just said.

He loved you.

~~~~~~

Your hand was off the doorknob as you turned fully to him, your jaw clenched and your shoulders rising and falling with each enraged breath.

"Oh? You love me?" You said, growing even more peevish than you had been. " because I'm pretty sure, 10 fucking minutes ago! You were saying the same thing to Pavarti, who i hate with a passion, as well! I mean honestly! I love you, don't you know this? But does your tiny, feeble brain even comprehend the amount of anger this puts inside me?" You shouted as you got increasingly closer to ron.

He pulled out his wand and caster a silencing spell over the room, not wanting harry and Hermione to hear your fight, if they were outside the door.

"Oh, my brain is tiny and feeble?" He said angrily as he shoved his wand onto the table. "You're the one who can't seem to understand, that I was under a bloody love potion! I mean you're being a real...." he started, but stopped.

"A what? What Ronald? A bitch?" You said, enunciating your words as you got even closer to him, feeling the heat rise off of his body.

His breathing only became heavier, and he looked at you, his own eyes starting to become. Glossy with sadness, or rage, you couldn't tell.

"A bitch." He seethed as he let a single tear fall down his cheek, followed by a twitch of his neck.

"Fuck...you." You bellowed through gritted teeth as you slowly started to feel your eyes grow damp, with rage, not sadness.

Ron started to contain himself and his tears went dry.

He only started to become closer to you, until he really couldn't anymore, your abdomens touching, and his stomach starting to flex.

"Say it again." He said as he grabbed you by your chin and pulled your head up, so you were staring at him.

"Say it...again." He repeated, only grabbing harder onto your chin.

You could feel your demeanor changing, no matter how bad you didn't want it too.

You struggled against the grip of his fingers, and eventually gave into him.