Family knows pt.2

Y'all 😀 WAP anyways read with caution
Also I suggest listening to "Tear you Apart" by she wants revenge while reading.

-

"Ron what are you doing?" You asked as your chest heaved, his warm body hovering above you, sweaty and his hair flopping above you, almost hitting your face as you layed on the bed.

"I'm in control today." He said as he re positioned you so you were straight on the bed, and your hands touching the headboard.

You back arched as he placed your hands on the headboard and grabbed a tie from his pocket, tying your hands to the headboard.

"Ron, what are you going to do?" You said as a small smile splayed across your face.

"Make you scream." He stood up and grabbed his wand from his nightstand. "Muffalito."

Oh Fuck.

He walked back to the bed, where he began taking off his grey sweatpants and his white tank top, leaving him naked except for his boxers which had a small dark stain on the front, which was probably Pre-Cum.

As he mounted himself on top of you, he tugged at the waistband of your shorts, and you raised your hips into his to help him take off your clothing.

Your hands were tied up but you desperately wanted to touch yourself, under your black lace underwear which you had put on before he woke up.

He slowly bent down to your lower stomach, where he lifted your shirt, very slowly leaving kissed all up your waist until he reached your breasts.

"You ok?" He asked as he looked up at you.

You nodded yes desperately as he  lifted your shirt just an inch more, revealing your chest.

He began to massage your breasts as he went back down your stomach.

Each kiss planted felt like a burning hot knife, but not in a painful way, In a way that went jolts of adrenaline through your whole body, causing a second heartbeat to appear inside you.

He got close to your pussy, and looked up at you once again for reassurance.

Your head tilted back and that was enough for him.

He used his teeth to pull off the underwear, so it was by your ankles, which were hanging off the bed. You tilted your feet so they would come off, and Ron kissed your inner thighs as he inched closer, making you dizzy, and lustful. He parted your lips, and kissed your clit, sending sparks through your legs, and arms.

Your legs started to shake as he began flicking his tongue but were quickly out to a halt when he pressed them down, forcefully, and squeezing your thighs. You felt him growing hard on your one leg that was in between his.

As he let go of one leg, he used that hand to pump in and out of you, with his middle and ring finger, and did a 'c'mere' motion hitting your g-spot.

His licking became more forceful and rough, as did his pumping. His beautiful blue eyes met yours as he devoured you, taking in each and every drop.

"Ron, I'm....im gonna come." You said through exasperated breaths as you felt blood rushing down to your pussy.

As soon as you said that he pulled away, and you let out a whimper as you were close, and frustrated since last night you hadn't been pleasured.

"Not without me darling." He said as he stood up and grabbed something in a gold wrapper from his drawer.

The small package was torn open by his fingers which were still wet, and you read the label.

'Magnum XXL'

Fitting, surprisingly.

Ron was about to slip on the condom, when you asked a question.

"Can I do it?"

He walked over to you, and untied you from the bed frame, and you grabbed the slippery conform from his finger tips.

As his boxers slipped off his dick bounced up, and hit his stomach, but you held it in place as you slipped it over him, causing his back to slightly crumble, holding onto your shoulder.

You layed back in the bed, and held the frame, without a tie this time. He was surprised at your eagerness and got on top of you. His lips grazed over yours, when his breathing got heavier as he rubbed his tip against your wet entrance.

He didn't push in all the way, but put about 2 inches in, which was enough to cause a moan to emit from you, making him smile as he bit his bottom lip. He continued to go a bit deeper with each thrust until all 9 inches were inside you.

At this point, he was being gentle, but frankly at any moment you could've been set over the edge, but you held on for when he was ready.

His cock continuously pumping in and out was growing painful, but you didn't mind, as long as he kept going, kept pleasuring you and himself.

His length was almost to much for you to take but the veins and groves hit your g-spot perfectly as the arousing sounds of both of your skin slapping together filled the air.

You didn't feel like you could hold back much longer and blood was rushing from your whole body to your pussy and you were just about to orgasm.

Luckily, Ron's breathing became shallow as he pumped into you roughly about 4 more times.

You finished just a few seconds before him, and as he continued to pump your face became tingly and you were tired and dizzy.

Ron pulled out and slipped off the condom throwing it in the trash can across the room, before handing you his sweatpants and his sweater.

He was about to lay down on the bed when he noticed the mess you had created.

"Holy shit." He said through a tough breath.

"Shit, I'm sorry." You said as you stood up and put on his clothes and began taking his sheets off.

He came over to where you were standing and pulled you up to his face into a passionate kiss.

"Don't be sorry." He said as he took the sheets from you and put on jeans and a sweater.

"Ever." He grazed the side of your face and threw the sheets into his laundry basket before giving you a kiss and heading down the stairs, shortly followed by you.

"Up for a trip to the three broomsticks later?" Ginny said as she stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Definitely." You and Ron said in unison with a smile, as you sat back down at the table.

As you sat down you winced slightly. You were extremely sore already.

Ron who was across from you grew worried.

"You all right?" Ginny said.

"Yea, sorry" you said trying to bite back a laugh.