Christmas

A/N;

Hey y'all! So I know people also celebrate chanukka and Kwanzaa but, I personally celebrate Christmas and I don't want to risk being incorrect about anything that could be offensive. Love you all, and have fun!

-

You woke in Ron's warm bed with his veiny arm wrapped around your waist, when it hit you.

CHRISTMAS!

You jumped out of Ron's grasp startling him awake, as he yelped slightly.

"Ronald it's Christmas!" You shouted as you began to shake his shoulder.

"Bloody hell woman! I'm getting up!" Ron said with fake, playful aggression as he got up and placed a peck on your cheek, and walked out the door.

Immediately as you walked out of his room and into the dining room, you heard chatter and saw a flash of green and purple light.

You immediately walked out into the living room, and saw Fred and George playing with some sort of firecracker? Firework? You weren't sure, but it had left a beautiful dry mist in the air, that was twinkling with the sunlight that peeked through the window. Apparently everyone had been up a while, for all the presents were gone, and being worn, played with etc., except for four. Two small boxes, and two medium.

"Can I..?" You asked shyly.

"Of course!" Molly and Arthur said in unison, as you went down with Ron and started with the medium box, as did he. You were hoping he would open the small one, since it was from you, but it's only natural to open the big one first.

You opened the cardboard box and inside was a dark blue sweater with an embroidered (your initial) in gold.

"I love it!" You said as you bundled it up and held it by your chest.

Molly and Arthur both smiled with approval and kindness, as you put it back in the box and opened the smaller one.

Ron watched you intensely as you did so.

Inside was a notebook, which was decorated on the outside with pressed flowers, and various wax drippings.

His cheeks began to grow scarlet.

You pulled it out and were about to thank him with a hug when he whispered, "open it."

Inside on each page, were Polaroids with descriptions of what was happening in the picture, more flowers, notes that had been passed between you two which he had saved, and lastly, there was a page of the book catcher in the rye on the back.

"Hi! I'm your partner. Ron Weasley!"

"Hi! I'm y/l/n." You said sweetly as you looked up to the sweet ginger boy.

"So, muggle studies am I right?" He said with an awkward giggle.

"Yea, right." You chuckled and could feel your cheeks growing hot.

"Erm...do you have the book?" He said.

You quickly pulled out the book from under your chair.

"Sorry. So what is this anyways?"

"Can you read?" He said with a giggle. "Called Catcher in the rye."

"Sounds boring already. What's so interesting about muggles that we have to study their writing?"

"Not sure. Ma' dads completely infatuated with em' though."

-

After 30 minutes of reading you and Ron, were about to walk out of the classroom.

"Where can I find you again?" He asked sweetly before you parted.

"Dorm 3D." You said sweetly as your eyes glistened.

"Perfect. I'll see you." He said as he walked away fast.

Had you just found something special only in your second year?

-

You could feel tears welling up as you remembered the first time you met him.

"Oh my god." You said as you embraced him knocking him back onto his elbows.

He giggled slightly as he went to go and open his gift.

You grew embarrassed at your gift after seeing how good his was.

"It's just a holder gift." You said as a fake excuse.

He shot you a 'yea sure' look, and opened it and immediately erupted into laughter.

It was a small cartoon strip that you had ordered at zonkos that had him playing quittich with Viktor Krum, as he fell off the broom constantly.

Everyone came over to check it out, each laughing, and Ron gave you a small kiss.

"I love it." He said sweetly as he placed it back into the box.

Good morning.