Chapter 25: Rescuing Dru

Emilia laughed out that Dru is already forgotten about everything he endears the most. So she said to me,

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... See, Jelou? The diamond can forget any of his memories in any minute. So don't wish you could get him again."

"Oh yeah? Now how can you be sure that he's really forgotten me? You can't do this to him!" I said.

"That's not true!" Dru shouted and then he attacks me using his two knives. He puts on his mask then he camouflaged himself until he punched me on the face. He even making me bleed on the legs and body so I tried to stand up again to fight him back. I slashed his right arm, but he threw the knives ahead of me but I didn't got hit. One thing that makes me so weak is to care others that I love the most. Still I do want to save him. So I said to him,

"Please, you don't understand! I didn't betray you. I just wanted to save you."

"To make me believe all of your lies?" He said.

"N-no! I'm not lying at you anymore. Please, I know you can remember me. I know you would."

"I don't care!" And he attacks me again then he kicked me right to my stomach. I groaned myself as I struggled myself to get up.

"Jelou!" Agnes shouted.

"Now it's time for you to die, traitor! This is going to be your end." Dru said.

"N-no... P-please... You need to remember me... You're m-my best friend..." I said.

While Bratt arrived at the scene, he's going to pull my hair up, and faced to Emilia, Agnes and Dru.

"So, any last words?" Emilia said.

I was very lost about that time he rejected our memories we spend together not just being my best friend but I loved him with all my heart. I don't know if someone can save me here to help, I think, there's nothing I can do to save myself.

"Dru, don't forget how much I loved you so much." I said sadly.

And then, after they heard it, Agnes shouted to me,

"No, Jelou! Don't do that!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha... Game over, Jelou Crimson." Bratt said.

When Bratt draws the knife and he's really going to kill me, I closed my eyes, feeling myself to fail. My tears are rolling into my face until, someone pushed me away and tased Dru out, leaving him unconscious in a minute. Guess I thought I was going to die but someone just saved me from the edge of death.