Chapter 10: Double Trouble

After what happened at the beach lately, me, the girls and the minions goes into the dining room to eat some dinner. But in some time I figured out that the those twins are not coming to catch up. 

"Hmm... I wonder where the twins up to?"  I said in my thoughts  when suddenly Lucy tapped me and said,

"You know, I've seen those guys doing some twin things that's why they're coming late for dinner." 

"So, what are they doing?" I asked her.

"Come. I have an idea."

  A few minutes later while me and Lucy proceeds to our plan, the twins came in with their clothes switched and they're both wearing a wig. Little did they know that we're going to surprise them too!

"Here we are again!" Gru said while he acts like Dru.

"And here comes...." Dru said also acts like his twin brother.

When they found out that only the girls and the minions are left in the dining room, Dru said to his twin brother,

"Oh, where are Jelou and Lucy?"

"I don't know." Gru said.

And that 's the time that Lucy came in first with my clothes on followed by me wearing on her clothes and a wig. They are both even surprised after they saw us.

"Hey guys, surprise!" Lucy said as she acts like me.

"Lucy?" Gru said.

"And here I am, incoming!" I said as I act like her.

"Wait, Jel? Is that you?" Dru said.

"Oh, no, no, no. Are you kidding me? It's me, Lucy!" I said.

"And I'm Jelou. You guys seems so surprised, 'am I right, Gru and Dru?" Lucy said to the twins.

When they found out that we are doing the same prank, Dru said to his brother, 

"Okay, I guess these girls have to show their moves on us right, brother?"

"Well, let's do this." Gru answered.

Seems this double trouble moment we're doing the same prank at the same time, it's time for the twins to execute their only strategy: Act- it Out plan.

"Okay, 'Gru'. You better come with me." I said to Dru.

"Now, now, 'Lucy'. Don't even try to shake me with your lipstick taser." he said.

"Hey, 'Jelou'. It's so nice to see you here." Gru said to Lucy.

"A-a-ah. Don't even try to faint me you blonde." she said.

After we played our switched roles, Gru said to us,

"Alright, you got us."

Then we four decided to put off our wigs and to show our real ourselves.

"Ah, so even mom and Jelou also pretends to be each other! How cool!" Edith said.

"Nice one, guys." Margo said.

"Actually we already knew that since our first trip here." Lucy said to me.

"Sounds great! I bet that's funny too." I said.

"Sure is!" the twins both said and we all laughed out.

"So you're okay with it?" I asked to Dru.

"Yeah. Just like I said, it's our twin thing." he said.

Well, as he said it to me, I looked at him somehow that makes me so suspicious about him thinking about what happened at the beach lately.

"What?" He said to me.

"Nice move, Lucy. Did you got our  idea a lot since we got here?" Gru said to his wife.

"Technically, not really. But luckily we've done it right." she said.

After that, we all ate our dinner and it's time for the four minions to show up.

"Hey! Look -a me! 'Cest la me Gru!" Mel said as he impressed like their boss.

"Ooh, ooh! Speta, speta. Me le Lucy! Oh, Gru. Mi amor!"  Bob said while he was impressing Lucy's moves. 

"Hey, oh! So y le Dru! Par la que bella me gusta ti." Stuart said.

"Ah, blumock. Yoo hoo! Me le Jelou. Oye baka  tu mecha mechi!" Kevin said.

We all laughed at their impressions because they are quite idiotic and funny as they impressed us.

"Ha ha ha ha.... Whoo! That was crazy!" I said.

"Ha ha... Tell me about it." Lucy said.

"Ah ha ha ha.... Wow! Really!" Dru said.

"Ah ha ho ho ho.... Okay guys. That's enough." Gru said to the minions.

"Those guys are funny." I said to him.

"Yeah. They do that all the time." he said.

We were fully enjoyed together while at dinner. Now I've finally knew that this family has a very strong bond. Even though one thing I got so sensitive to other people but at least I just go with the flow of hanging out with them.