Chapter 2: The White Villain

As we danced together, he suddenly bends me down and said to me,

"So, you must be a beautiful lady."

"Huh? M-me? Oh, thanks. I appreciate it." I said.

"I'm happy I danced with someone like you. What is your name?" he asked while he twirled me around and put me back again.

" My name is..." I said when suddenly the clock rings out till it reached out midnight. I hurried out and said to him,

"S-sorry. I have to leave you now. Goodbye to you!"

"But, wait! How can I know you? How can I see you again?" he shouted.

As I looked back, he suddenly disappears in the crowd. Now I have to shout back at him, If only he can hear me. 

"Maybe some time I suppose! And by the way, my name is Jelou! I hope you can remember it!" I said and I ran away.

"Miss Crimson? Miss Crimson, wake up!" said my boss; Miss Anna who tried to wake me up.

When I moaned up on my working table, now my boss starts blow up her trumpet on me.

"MISS JELOU CRIMSON! GET UP!"

I got awoke with shock because of her voice banging in my ear.  I exclaimed in shock seeing her so mad at me.

"Ah! Oh my goodness, M-Miss Anna! H-hi..." I awkwardly said.

"What did you exactly doing here? Sleeping at the middle of your work? Seriously?!"

"I- I'm so sorry if i got asleep at the middle of my task, because uh... I may gone finishing this reports but seriously it took this close enough to finish this."

"This close eh? You could have been sleeping here this whole time! What's the matter with you?"

"B-but please, Miss Anna. "

"I will not give you any chance now, Miss Crimson. YOU'RE FIRED!"

"What?! N-no! No please..."

"Well? That's final. Go on!"

After hearing it, I got so insulted of what my boss said. So I said her in a sarcastic way,

"Okay, that's it. Besides, I don't need to work with some ambitious and the worst boss in this company anyway."

"Oh, that girl really insults me the most. Security, take her out!" she said.

When the security came here to take me out of this building, I quickly escaped them off.

Some where in the jewelry store near to the company, a white hooded man breaks in to steal something. But at the right time the policemen came to capture him, he then, quickly escapes and ran out.

Meanwhile at the company, I got tired of running away from the securities who chased me.

"Phew. That was close." I said.

"There she is!" one of them said while they saw me hiding near the restroom.

When I found out that I can't escape these guys, I punched one at the face and the other was hit into his private part, (which is the most sacred one I guess) and got escaped.

"Ha ha! Sayonara, suckers!" I said as I finally got escaped to the building.

As I finally got out into the building when I accidentally bumped that white hooded guy.

"Hey, watch it! What's the big deal of bumping me?" I said to him.

"Wait, hold on the brakes. Do you think that I bumped at you first? Hello! You are the one who never looked into your direction." he said.

"There he is!" said one of the policemen, pointing at the white hooded guy.

"Get her!" said one of the guards pointing at me.

"They're coming!" he said.

"Well, I didn't know about you, but trust me. I gotta help you out of this." I said.

The fight begins when I kicked one of the policemen, and the white hooded guy placed his hand on the guard's chest and hit him on the forehead which makes the guard thrown away to the wall.

"Hey! Look out! behind you!" I said to that guy when I saw another policeman was trying to get him, but luckily he picked a policeman's stick and battered him to the knees and head. After the fight, he accidentally outbalanced himself and bumps me down again with the two pink jewels that he stole from the shop.

"Oops, sorry miss." he said. 

I got angry at him and said,

"Why you... get off me!"

"Hey, it was an accident!"

"That's it! I'm gonna take that hood of yours so I can slap your stupid face!"

"Whoa wait. What?"

When I removed his hood, something strange came in to me. That guy is somewhat the same guy that I dream't earlier.

"Wait. You look seem so familiar to me." I said to him while I examined his face.

"Will you get off me?" he said while he tosses off my hand on his face and took the jewels at my side.

"Okay, as you wish. Take that!"

After I said it, I pushed his face down to the ground but unfortunately his face didn't hit, and I ran away from him.

"Hey! Get back here you son of a... ahh! Now what am I going to call her." he said in frustration.

"Serves you right, you pervert!" I shouted back at him as I ran away.