Chapter 5: A Villain's Wish

In a place named Freedonia, where the blonde guy lives in his mansion, after he stole the diamonds the last time and he was helped by the girl who saved his life that day. In spite of what happened, he remembers the crimson girl in his dream, and also his father's death that makes him frustrated. While he's taking himself to bath, he suddenly punched the wall in his anger.

"Who is that girl anyway? After she do that to me, I can't even imagined that I didn't protect my father from being killed by those unknown killers and stole something important to our family."  he said to himself until,

 "Wait, that girl. Is she the crimson girl that I've been looking for?" he said in his thoughts while he remembers about something in the girl who helped him, but he insisted it.

"No, no. Not any chance or it's just a coincidence?" he said.

After bathing, he goes into the balcony and think about his pain and wonder out by looking to the night view. his butler saw him and said to his master,

"Master, may I come inside?" 

"Yes, come in." the blonde guy said in a confused way.

When he saw his master got very confused he asked him,

"Er, master. Why are you so sad? Is there something bothered you?"

"Actually, yes. I'm just remembering something about my father's death." the blonde guy said.

"About that master, uh... It seems that you are so worried about him do you?" 

"Very much. And oh, about the girl who saved my life, is she really the crimson girl that I've been looking for? She seem so very familiar to me. Isn't she?"

"Maybe. Okay, Master. I will leave you now right there. I may now go back to sleep in my own room."

"Okay. Goodnight." 

When his butler leaves, he suddenly remembers the crimson girl's voice in his dream saying,

"Maybe sometime, I suppose! and by the way my name is Jelou! I hope you can remember it!"

After he remembered it, he said in his thoughts,

"Jelou, if that is your name, I've been missing you for so long. And I hope that you will stay with me forever. Wherever you are, I wish you will be by my side."