Prolouge

Some where in the AVL Head quarters, an unknown intruder came in to release the most wanted villain; Balthazar Bratt. 

 "Ma'am, there's an intruder came inside the prison area of our head quarters. What shall we do for her?"  said one of the agents of the said headquarters to the main head; Valerie Da Vinci.

"Arrest her immediately." she commanded.

A few seconds before the other agents came to stop the intruder from entering, she finally opens the gate in the area by stealing one of the guard's security card and killing it. But right before the other agents came, she fought on them one by one, and she took away the guards on the said cell where the most wanted villain is imprisoned. 

"Is your name Balthazar Bratt?" the intruder asked him.

"Yes, I am. What do you want?" he said.

"I came here to escape you out."

When the rest of the agents came to seize the two, Bratt quickly took them off. 

"Impressive. That was too quick." the intruder said.

"My pleasure. Now let's get out of here before more agents came to catch us." Bratt said.

"Okay. I'll be right behind you. Let's go!" 

The two villains got narrowly escaped from the prison area of the head quarters until they are finally out. Still the other agents searched them out but find no sign of them.

Presently, Bratt stays in to the mastermind's lair to execute to their abduction plan.