Chapter 17: Counter Attack

After the whole family left, Emilia, Bratt with the rest of their armies prepared for their attack. Once one of the troops signaled to get ready, Bratt said,

"Let's go!" 

In my situation, still crying. Until, a group of intruders came to attack me. I fought them all in a few seconds until I heard someone clapping. 

"Great move, Jelou." a woman's voice said. 

I saw this woman whose hair was blonde with the pink at the end. I some how familiarized her that she was my boss at the company I worked before.

"M-Miss Montecarlo? You're Emilia Slaughterman?" I said in shock.

"Yes, dear."

"It can't be...."

"You're very shocked are you? Did you take care of my boyfriend?"

Sometimes I think, she was an idiot to ask that because she was the one who left him broken and killed his dad.

"Huh? Ah ha ha ha ha.... Seriously? I mean, no way... Your boyfriend?! You mean you're one who left him broken? He's not here." I said.

"Then?" she asked.

"Besides, I'm his new girlfriend now." 

"Say's who?"

I know that sounds crazy to say until, someone shouted,

"SAYS ME!"

I looked around then I saw Dru going downstairs with two knives on his hands.

"Dru?"

"Dru! Glad we meet again. Miss me?" Emilia said.

"No?"

"Have you seen the video that I sent you?"

"You uploaded it?!" I said.

"That's for your own good." She answered.

"And who's fault was that? He already knew it."

"Enough with the talk already! Why don't you admit that you left me in the first place?" Dru said.

"Yeah!" I said.

"From now on I'm no longer yours. She's my new girlfriend now."

I was shocked after he said it as he holds my shoulder and reaches the other knife on my back for my defense.

"What? Are you crazy?" I exclaimed.

"Shh... keep quiet! Just play along with me, okay?" he whispered.

I then agreed to his condition and I reached his other knife to my left hand.

"You heard him alright."

Bratt heard everything we talked about then enters,

"I heard all your conversations. So, why wouldn't we challenge you on a fair fight?" he said.

We agreed to their challenge then Dru said,

"I challenge you, Emilia!" 

And that's the time the battle between two villains started.

"He he he... Let's do this. Dance fight!" Bratt challenged me.

I began to stay stealth on his groovy moves before he could hit me first. I scoffed and calmly said,

"Huh! It seems that you're going to lose by your dancing."

"Test me!" he said.

I attacked him with a punch but he quickly leaned it. I should say that Bratt was so difficult to fight with. But I don't just stand there and watch him attacking me. I've no other choice but to groove in.

On the other half, Dru and Emilia continued fighting below the stairs. He got his face covered in blood even their clothes are ripped. 

"Don't you dare to come back here! You're a murderer!" Dru said.

"Still can't move on?" she said as she grabbed on his scarf then points her knife at him.

"Let my tell you my other secret: I'm the one who used her to proceed my previous plan."

"You.... HOW COULD YOU!?" he yelled as he quickly let go of himself, then he attacked her again.

Soon as the battle continues, I got my leg badly injured. I can't even stand up to fight him back. He attacked me once again and kicked me down. Dru quickly looked back and shouted,

"JELOU!" 

He climbed the stairs but Emilia blocked him out.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" he yelled.

Then he wiped her out when Bratt tries to kill me.

"I've been a bad boy! Ha ha ha ha ha!" he said.

As he starts to stab me, I easily protected myself through my knife. Dru was speechless seeing me that I tried to shield myself.

"J-Jel..." 

I grunted myself with my own strength until I put him down to the ground. He was terrified while I point the knife on him saying,

"Don't try to come here near to kill me again."

"But remember, this fight is not over." he said.

I let him go after he said it then we let them escaped. Dru came to me and said,

"My goodness! Jel, are you alright?" 

"I'm okay, Dru. I'm fine... A-argh...." I said when I felt the pain on my injured leg.

" I said when I felt the pain on my injured leg

He looked at my leg and said,

"Oh no, you're badly injured. I-I'll take you to my room to heal that bruise of yours. Can you walk better?"

"Ah... No. I can't." I said. 

"Okay, hold on to me."

We both go to his bedroom then he brought some first aid to heal our injuries together.