Chapter 26: A Brother's Help

I didn't know that Edith, Lucy and the two minions Kevin and Stuart who saved me.

"Eh, bello! Porama ke pa chi." Kevin said.

"Whoa, h-hey guys. You saved me." I said.

"That's all matters." Lucy said

One thing I remembered about the diamond that is already have by Emilia so I said to her,

"But... The diamond..."

"No worries. I have it right here." She said as she showed the diamond on her hand.

"Oh... I thought... I lost it." I said.

"Actually I'm the one who found it though." Edith said.

"Wow.... Gee, Edith. You're totally like a ninja now."

Suddenly, Bratt saw us then he tried to attack us until, someone froze him using a freeze ray. It was Gru with Margo and the two other minions, Mel and Dave on the rescue, who swung Emilia on the head through a frying pan. Guess Gru was wearing his black villain suit that Dru gave him. I was so amazed and said to him,

"Whoa! That was epic!"

He came to us and said,

"Jelou, are you alright?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I said.

"Look, Jel. I'm so sorry I accused you on the first place. I never thought that you're innocent."

"That's alright, Gru. Anyway all of us had mistakes. But we don't have much time now. Dru and Emilia should be awake in any minute."

"And we gotta save Agnes." Edith said.

"Even that, of course. So team, let's get ready. I'll take care of Dru, you can take care of the rest. Make sure the diamond is safe." I said.

"Got it." They all said.

And we proceed to our plan since Dru and Emilia are both awake. He was still hypnotized but the effect of the diamond gets lower and lower. When I go near him, he's still attacking me until I took his arms and making him cornered on the wall to stop him.

On the couple and the girls, Emilia attacked them while the girls and the minions set Agnes free then they're looking on the fake one to replace inside the machine. Since Gru and Lucy fought her out to make her distracted, Lucy stripped her clothes off.

Back to our situation, I tried to say something to remind him about somehow taking him back to normal.

"Dru, look at me!" I said.

Then he constantly looks at me. Once Emilia noticed it, she shouted,

"Dru! Don't listen to her!"

And I said to him emotionally without minding Emilia.

"Only just hear my voice. I need you to remember about that thing you said, friends never say die, right? Remember that we both danced together in our same dreams? Do you really want to forget that? Look, I have cherished everything that we have done together as best friends but, we're more than that. I need you to come back. For the sake of your family! I don't want to loose you, Dru. Please come back."

Then I gazed him in my eyes with tears flowing in my face, hoping that he can remember me again. Until his voice whispered me,

"Hey, Jel. I'm back."

I looked up and said,

"D-Dru?"

When I looked at him, his eyes are now blue and he's finally back in the right mind.

"Dru! You're back!" I said while I hugged him in joy.

"Oh, Jelou! Goodness me, what happened to you?" He said as he noticed that I'm all covered with wounds and blood.

"Did you forget that?!" I exclaimed.

When he remembers about he did when he was still hypnotized, he asked,

"Oh, geez. Did I did all that?"

"Of course, you idiot! You almost killed me!" I said.

He kept silent for a while and said to me,

"Well at least you're here to save me. Thank you, Jel."

"Yeah. Now let's help your brother and the rest to defeat Emilia out." I said.

"Whoa, whoa, wait. Gru's here?"

"Come on! We don't have time to loose!"

So me and Dru joined the battle to defeat Emilia from doing her plan again.