Chapter 11: Sleep Over

We enjoyed bonding together after dinner while we're talking.

"You really sounded like my brother." Dru said to me.

"Do I really sound like your brother to you?" I asked him.

"Uncle Dru has a point. Besides, you also acts like him either." Margo said.

"Seriously guys, I'm really far too different from him." I said.

"You gotta tell it!" Edith said.

"Okay, okay." I said.

As we enjoyed talking together I got so sleepy that I wanna go to bed but I asked a favor to Dru and said,

"Dru, Can I go sleep over with you?"

"Uh, I take that as a yes." he answered.

"Ooh. Jelou's gonna sleep with Uncle Dru!" Agnes giggled out.

"Really?! Wait. Did you have a crush on him?" Margo said to me.

I got so embarrassed and said to the girls,

"What? No, no."

"Admit it, is he your crush?" Agnes asked.

"Oh, come on. I'm just asking him to go with him on a sleepover." I said.

"She's right. It's not bad to ask him out to sleep with him to his bedroom." Lucy said.

"Whew. Thanks Lucy." I said in relief.

Gru yawns out, seeming that he's sleepy already.

"Ah... It's time to go to sleep. Okay, go to bed everybody. Dru, we're going back home soon." he said to his brother.

"Oh. I hope you can visit here sometimes. Goodnight, brother. I love you." Dru replied.

"You too, Dru. I love you. Goodnight."

At the bedroom of Dru's, I got dressed up, put my things inside my bag then straight to his bed beside him, saying goodnight.

A few minutes since I got myself asleep when suddenly his arms wrapped me up. By his touch, I got awoke and put away his arms off me and I get back to sleep. Still his arms wrapped me again and I felt his warm body on my back and he whispers me while he was sleeping.

"Jel... Please stay......"

In my frustration, I said in my thoughts,

"Oh, please! Will you stop hugging me? I can't sleep tight!"

As he continues to hold me tight, he then grabbed me around and holds my face with his eyes closed. Now, he's going to kiss me.

"Oh, no. Dru don't do this...." I whimpered.

My cheeks turned crimson and his face is getting closer to me. I tried to let go of him until he finally kissed me.

"No no no no no..... Oh...." I said in my thoughts.

At the time that he kissed me, I felt my heart pounds loudly thinking he's the guy I've been looking for

At the time that he kissed me, I felt my heart pounds loudly thinking he's the guy I've been looking for. But wait! What am I thinking? I'm not supposed to think about that dream. So I pushed him on his chest and slapped him to wake him up.

"Dru! Wake up, you pervert!" I shouted.

He got awoke and we both screamed out then we both fell into the bed.

"Hey! What was that for?" Dru asked.

"Now you asked me that. You... you kissed me!" I said.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't meant to do that on you."

"Then why did you do that while you were asleep?"

He was so speechless of what I said to him until he uttered,

"I...I kissed you because..... um..."

But then he thought of something, he never mind abut what happened and said,

"I-I kissed you because I dream't something so don't mind me and go to sleep."

Okay, I get it. Kissing me 'accidentally' while sleeping is not an excuse for having a dream and you're gonna actually doing it. I got myself back to bed, fall down asleep and forget what happened.