Chapter 8: My Brother

The next morning, Fritz woke me up on his master's bed. 

"Miss Crimson, wake up." he said.

I got up to the bed and said while yawning,

"Oh. Is it morning already?" 

"Yes, Miss Crimson. It's time for breakfast. Master Dru invites you to go down at the dining room."

"Okay." I said.

When me and Fritz goes down into the dining room I saw Dru waiting up at the table.

"Good morning, Miss Crimson!" he greeted me.

"Dru, It's okay to say my name only." I said.

"Okay, Jelou. How's your sleep last night?" 

"Well, it gone fine."

"Come here and have some breakfast with me. You coming?"

"Sure. Thanks for the invitation."

As we eat our breakfast Dru asked me of why did I came here in Freedonia so I answered him,

"I just came here to visit since when I got left with the other tourists yesterday."

"Well, you're welcome to stay here for a while." 

"Thank you. By the way, I'm so curious about this place. Do many tourists came here to visit?"

"Yes. Since my whole family came to greet me here."

When we enjoyed talking, the doorbell rings.

"I guess they're here. Come, Jel. I'll show you to them." Dru said.

He grabbed my hand and goes into the hall where I meet my new friends again with the three girls and four small yellow creatures who followed them. So, he welcomed them with open arms and rushes at Gru.

"Brother! I'm so glad that you're visiting here again. I missed you so much." he said.

"So am I, Dru! It's nice to see you again." Gru said.

I came to greet them and said,

"Hey, Gru!" 

"Oh, Jelou! Hello right there. Looking good at your crimson red scarf." Gru said to me.

"Gee... thanks. So, you guys are really brothers. Just one question. Who is the eldest among you two?" 

"Actually, we're twins."

"What the... Twin brothers?! Seriously?"

Gru and Dru both said yes and they laughed out.

"I am Dru's elder twin actually." Gru said.

"Ah. I understand." I said.

Lucy came to me and she introduces the three girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes. Well, I was thinking about the thing that I came here is also the same thing that I met my new friends with the girls and those four yellow creatures who followed Gru the whole time. So I asked him,

"Um, Gru? What are those yellow guys who followed you?"

"Oh, them? These are my minions. There's Kevin, Stuart, Mel, and Bob." he said.

"Oh, bello!" Kevin, Bob and Mel said.

"Yo! Para ti cota." Stuart said.

"Oh, hello guys!Nice to meet you. Especially this cute little one." I said.

"Hi, hi, hi. Gracias."  Bob said.

 "So, Jel, care to join us to our family picnic?" Lucy said.

"Really?" I said.

"Well you know, Just family bonding stuff? Wanna come?" Edith said.

"Okay. I'm in."

So, me and the whole family prepared on for their family picnic to the beach in Freedonia.