Chapter 28: Flawless Victory

Just as the time that we succeeded against Bratt and Emilia, I got myself happy but seriously I felt mad at Dru.

"Oh, Dru!" I said in a very sarcastic way.

I just can't contain to stop controlling my feelings to feel mad at him. So I go towards him and slapped his face.

"You jerk! How can you do such thing to me, huh?! Now I'm gonna kill you already!" I said to him madly while I'm shaking him.

"Wow, that was too harsh." Gru said.

"Oh na no..." Kevin said.

"Ay, yay, yay, yay, yay..." Mel said.

"Hey, calm down will ya?" Edith said.

When I'm shaking him off, he suddenly grabs my hand then pulls towards him and he said,

"Ha. You always do that the whole time." And so he kissed me again.

When his brother, the girls and the minions saw this, they are so surprised of what they saw.

"Po ka re?!" Said the three minions; Kevin, Dave and Mel, while Stuart starts to impress us.

"Ew." Edith said in disgust.

"Oh, Dru. Mi amore!" He said as he smooched down while the other minions laughed at him. We also laughed out at his impression until Dru said to me with a bloom in his face,

"Jelou, I love you."

I was so blushed and my face turned crimson again on what he said to me. Until my nose bleeds in my surprise.

"Aww, stop it. You making my nose bleed. Anyway, I love you too, Dru." I said to him with a smile.

At a few minutes, Lucy recovers once again then she said to us,

"Aww.... How sweet for these guys."

When we noticed her conscious, I said to her,

"Lucy! Glad you're okay!"

"Guess you missed all the fun!" Dru said.

"Nah, don't mind me. At least we win, right?" Lucy said.

"Yeah." I said.

Until such moment that Emilia was conscious again, she struggled out to raise her hand with a knife that's on her side. And she was going to throw it right on me. Gru noticed her and said,

"Jelou, look out!"

We got so alarmed knowing that she is conscious again, Lucy runs to stop her from doing it but it was too late. She almost stopped her hand from throwing the knife off until Dru protects me but he was stabbed near on his shoulder. When I noticed that he's protecting me, he uttered,

"Ah... I-I got you." Then he got himself strained and got unconscious in a second.

"No!" Gru said.

"Dru! Oh no... Dru, wake up! Wake up, please! Dru! Dru!" I said as I cried while I carried him in my arms.

"Dru? Brother, wake up!" Gru said.

Well, in a few seconds, Dru got awoke and said in a groan,

"A-ah... J-Jel. I-It's okay. M-My wound is n-not too deep on the knife s-she hit me."

"Dru! Goodness me you're bleeding! You making me worried you idiot!" I said.

"Oh, thank goodness. You're okay!" Gru said.

The next day, Dru is presently rests at the mansion while Emilia and Bratt are now re-detained at the headquarters. One time that the whole family visits him, I ran into his room and I hugged him tight, but I didn't noticed that I touched his wound on his shoulder.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow! Careful, Jel! Oh..... It hurts much." Dru said.

"Oops, sorry. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm totally fine resting here in bed."

I was so nervous to say thanks about he saved me by Emilia's throwing so I said to him,

"Well, uh... I just wanted to thank you for saving me from Emilia. I guess you took on many injuries because of me."

"That's okay. And I also wanted to thank you." He said.

"For what?"

"For being always there to save me."

The whole family stared in awe after what he said to me.

"Wow, gee. Thanks, Dru." I said with a bloom in my face.

As the whole family heard it, Gru came to me and said,

"Hey, Jelou. Thanks for taking care of my brother. You're really a good friend."

"You're welcome. It's the least I can do." I said.

"What can I say to you Jelou is, you're cool and awesome!" Edith said.

"You're totally a good person too." Margo said.

"And the best pair for our uncle." Agnes said.

"Whoa, girls. I appreciate that but Dru is only my close best friend." I said to them.

"But you can be our awesome aunt for us." Edith said.

"Gee... Okay." I said in a very blushy look.

And I thanked Lucy and the minions about the save on the lair because without them, I'll be dead for sure. So the whole family are now reunited once again with the diamond safely secured, I also learned about friendship and love within these guys especially to my best friend and my favorite villain, Dru. Since then, we became close to each other and became good friends till the end.