Chapter 23: Escaping Bratt

In Bratt's room where I was tied, I got awoke with the terrible dream of Dru screaming for help.

"DRU!" I shouted.

Yet finally I got conscious again I tried to escape myself until I shouted inside,

"Help! Somebody help me! Let me out of here, please!"

No one just heard my scream until I cried, realizing that I've lost him and I didn't know if the girls are now okay.

"Dru... oh... How can I help them when I was so troubled? I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry....." I said.

 A few seconds when I heard something that's familiar, and it goes near me.

"Jelou, I'm here. It's me." it said.

"Uh... Dru? D-Dru? Is that you?" I asked.

Until he enters and he caresses my hair and stares me in a seductive look, but something I noticed that his eyes look different. Things that go scared me is his very seductive look and I wanted to escape myself out. And I asked him again,

"Wait, you supposed to wear the villain suit and what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just doing the things that make you feel better." He said.

"W-what? No, no. That can't be happening."

"Oh really? So do you think that it's not me are you?"

"Uh, n-no. I'm just wondering about something."

After I figured out that it was Bratt; trying to get me lost about Dru. So I said to him in a seductive tone while I'm thinking fast,

"Okay, I get it. If you are Dru, then do you dare to kiss me?"

"What?" He said.

"Just asking, if you do."

Since he never knew that I was trying to escape myself out through 'seducing' him while pointing my finger with the torch in my hand (if I call that) to the ropes that tied me up. He goes near me but he noticed that something shining on my back, and I quickly kissed him to be distracted. Once I freed myself, I let myself go and punched his face leaving him unconscious for a while. Then I finally removed his mask, and that is how I know his identity. I quickly wore back my mask, camouflaged myself and ran away from his room. I hid into the corner while I uncamouflage myself and I gagged myself in disgust.

"Ew, ugh... That was so disgusting." I said.

But right that he was now awake and he noticed me escaped, he said to me as he called his robotic toys,

"Now I won't let you get away this time. Go get her, Bratt pack!"

"Whoa. Really?!" I said to myself and I ran as quickly as I could.

Fortunately, I hid again into the area where these little robots gone straight without noticing me. Once they're gone, I ran back ahead on Emilia's room where Dru was being controlled, and where her ultimate plan can be unleashed. Because of my will to save him, I said in my thoughts,

"Hold on, Dru. I'm coming to save you, buddy. I would not let you forget me and I won't stop until you're back to normal. I'm coming for you."

On the other half, Gru, Lucy and the four minions; Kevin, Stuart, Mel, and Dave are now arrived on the lair. While the two girls, Margo and Edith are there to help them out, until Edith found something on the machine used to hypnotize Dru.