Chapter 13: Emilia

One thing that Gru knows about that girl is, her real name is Emilia Slaughterman; one the most wanted criminal in the AVL headquarters. A mean villain and a serial killer. According to Dru, she was recently his ex-girlfriend. But before he could tell her story, he felt bad about it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said to him.

"Oh, I don't want to talk about her." he said

"Why?"

When he heard it, he sighed and said to me, 

"If you want to tell me the truth, I tell you now."

Dru's Flashback

That was the time that when I was 14 years old, my dad and her dad were close friends before. They planned to arrange me and Emilia into marriage when we aged 18. I disagreed about my dad's suggestion so I said to him,

"Dad, I'm too young for this! Besides I didn't know about her."

"Son, will you stay firm? How will you know her if you still hiding on me?" he said.

When they finally meet, That's the time that I met Emilia. She was quite innocent but,she was so seductive which I got in-secured on her. 

"Hello, Dru." she greeted.

"Uh... hi. Emilia, right?"  I said

"That's me."

"Very nice to meet you."

After I greeted her warmly, she suddenly sticks on me. 

"Er... Emilia, why can't you j-just give me some personal space, please?" I said.

"Come here, my villain." she said seductively.

Since then, after four years, we spend time together as young villains and I fell in love with her. Until when I was going to propose her for marriage, she suddenly changed her mind.

"I-I'm so sorry. But I can't marry you, Dru." she said.

"What? But why?" I exclaimed.

"I just can't marry you. I'm sorry." and she left away without hesitation.

"Emilia!" I shouted.

One night, two intruders broke in to the mansion to steal our family treasure, the Rayleigh Diamond. Me and my dad fought them out to protect it, my father was stabbed by one of the intruders. Some how I familiarized one of those guys, It was her, who killed him. The girl who betrayed me. 

- End of the Flashback -

"That was tragic. Then, what happened to the diamond?" I asked him.

"Got stolen." he said.

I realized that his past was really terrible so I said to him sadly,

"I'm so sorry guys. I never know that case about your father's death."

"Now, don't you want to let that happen do you?" he said.

"Yeah. I got concerned at you guys. I guess I was threatened about myself."

"Concerned? Do you think in my situation before, I can get over easily?"

I got mad at him and said,

"Are you hurt because that woman left you? Or you just being selfish for not telling the truth about your past?"

Then he answered me,

"You know why I'm being hurt? Did you know everything about my life? One answer for you, Jelou. You think you will know about myself, but you're not."

He walks out back to his bedroom and I shouted him, 

"Dru!"

"Jel, let him alone for a while. He'll be alright after." Gru said.

"Oh. How can I tell the reason why I'm asking about him?" I said to him.

"You will know."

Later on, I got back to his bedroom. I looked at him in concern then I said in my thoughts while he's crying silently,

"I'm really sorry about what I said. Still I'll be here for you. Always."