Chapter 21: Dru in Trouble

"Dru, I'm right over here!" the voice said as he kept on searching in the dark room he entered.

"I can't see you, Jel! Where are you?" he said. 

As he looked around the area, a different voice was heard.

"You're going into the wrong way, mister." it said.

He was shocked upon hearing that voice, knowing that it was Emilia tricked him away to proceed to their plan to hypnotized him with the real diamond.Emilia lights the room with hypno-screens and Bratt triggers the machine to Dru's brain causing him to scream in pain. Until his eyes turned red and got himself controlled.

"Well done, Balthazar." she said and she laughs out in an evil way.

In my situation, I let the girls escaped from the room to call their parents on the rescue. But right Emilia came with a surprise,

"Leaving so soon, Jelou?" she asked.

"Oh no." I said to myself.

"Guess what, I'm having a great time tonight. Because we have a fine sweet visitor here."

There enters Dru with his aggressive look and he got so much different. I was so shocked seeing him so bad that he could ever kill me. 

"My goodness...." I said.

"Sorry, Jel but I have to get him back for my another plan. Finish her."  she commanded.

Then Dru attacks me furiously then I get rid of his punches. I fought him back but I don't want to hurt him but instead, remembering him.

"Hey! Stop it!" I said as he was going to punch me again. But he was still attacking me and we continued fighting each other.

"Dru, it's me! Don't you remember?" I said.

When he noticed the earrings I wore in my ear, he stopped but his head got hurt as a trigger to his memory. But right Bratt hit me with his weaponized yo-yo in my head and got knocked myself unconscious. As I closed my eyes, I said,

"No....D-Dru...."

Then Emilia came to my unconscious body and said to Bratt,

"Take the fake one and place her into your room and tie her immediately. I'm sure she can't foil to our plan again. Ha ha ha ha ha...!" she said.