Chapter 27: Triple Power

As Emilia saw this, she was enraged upon knowing that Dru is back to normal. She's irked at the moment that her plan was ruined, and now it's time for us to take a rest back against her.

"So, can't just accept your defeat?" Dru asked her.

"Give up now, Emilia!" I said.

"How dare you ruined my only plan to take him away from you, Jelou! But not for long. Because I'll make all of you become my slave from now on." She said.

"Go on! Test us, if you can."

As she pushed the button of the machine, little did she know that it doesn't work at all. Unlucky for her, she was getting tricked.

"Hey! Someone's missing the piece!" Margo shouted.

"Looking for this?" Lucy said as she showed the real diamond on her hand and waved it.

"What?!" She said in shock.

One thing she never knew at the time that Gru and Lucy fought her, Dave and Mel took the fake one on her purse while Kevin and Stuart assisted them. Then, the girls, Margo and Edith are finally escaped  Agnes and Kevin gave it to Margo to replace on the machine that used to hypnotize Dru. Then they cut off the wires to make sure it doesn't work.

"How could you?" She angrily said.

"Ha ha ha! Guess I'm not the only one who's tricked. 'Am I right, Emilia?" I said.

"Now I'm not gonna forgive you this time!" Dru said as he attacked her followed by Lucy but unfortuanately she was knocked down by Emilia.

"No! Lucy!" I shouted as I yelled out and and gave her a strong kick. Her nose bleeds as Gru, Dru and me joined forces to finish her.

"Huh. Three versus one. So easy." She calmly said.

"Don't underestimate us!" Gru said.

"Because we're going to make you pay of what you did!" Dru said.

"And at least you're going to lose! Face it, Emilia. This is not a game to play, this is war!" I said.

Then we three blewed every attack each to her. We fought her in every move that we made. Emilia was urged in our attacks which made her difficult to fight back.

"Now, how's that for murdering my dad?" Dru said as he punched her on the face.

"How's that for tricking us?" Gru said as he followed his brother on attack.

"And how's that for making me a traitor?" I said in my rage.

Emilia can't answer us through her injuries, so I took more attacks to show how many times did she destroy everything in this family especially me.

"This is for my friends!" I said as I gave her a punch.

"This one's for Dru!" Then I hit her on the chest and finally,

"And this one's for me!" I hooked her on the head.

When the girls and the minions saw this, they cheered me on how I fought Emilia out.

"Yeah! Go, go, Jelou!" Margo and Agnes said.

"Awesome!" Edith said.

Then Dru said to himself,

"Whoa! She's one son of a gun!"

"Okay, let's finish this!" Gru excitingly said.

Then the twins approached me then we three blew her a triple kick that leaves her knocked down for a while.

Finally we finished the fight as we all cheered for our flawless victory against Bratt and Emilia.