Chapter 22: Emilia's Threat

Hello to the readers out there! Lucy here and It's my turn to narrate up this chapter. Tonight, I'm gonna know what kind of threat will Emilia can catch up here in the headquarters via hacking into our system. Now hold on to your faces! This is going to be so intense. Have fun reading!

Lucy's POV

 At the AVL headquarters, our boss Miss Valerie DaVinci calls upon a meeting about the said escaping case where Jelou was involved. But my husband was so worried about his brother and her. So I asked him while at the meeting,

"Hey, Gru. Is anything alright?" 

"Um, no. I'm just thinking about those guys. Guess Dru was so angry about it, yet I don't want to hurt their feelings." he said.

"I'm sure he can understand it though. Besides, two weeks are passed and we've never visited there again since." 

On the meeting, DaVinci asked, 

"Now, I want to know who's responsible to use my name for sending the video to Mr. Gru." 

Once all agents was murmuring about what she said when suddenly the systems are shutting down. We never knew who did it so I figured out that someone was hacking it.

"Oh no, what is happening?" Gru said.

Until one of our agents said to DaVinci,

"Ma'am, we do not know how to generate back the system."

"Then don't just stand there! Do something!"

A few seconds only the screen was flashed revealing Bratt and Emilia with Dru behind them.

"You again?" Gru said.

"Hello, Gru. Miss me?"

"Oh." 

Well if Dru was there with Emilia, then Jelou might be there. So my husband shouts out saying,

"What did you do with my brother?"

"Well, well, well. He he he... So t'was Dru's twin brother Gru and his wife Lucy. Say, I let your brother to go with me for some villainy to do." Emilia said.

"Now it's our time to rest back of what you've done to me before." Bratt said.

"If you make one more move to my brother, you're dead!" he said.

"Ha ha ha ha ha.... You can't just come around here and stop us because we already have a hostage."  Emilia said as she flashed the other screen revealing Jelou in the other room, tied in a chair and she's still unconscious.

"Oh no." I gasped.

"Jelou!?" Gru said while Emilia laughs sinisterly.

When Dru notices his brother and me on the screen with Jelou on the other half, he said to himself,

"B-Brother? Lucy? Jelou? A-ah..." and his head got strained again.

"Wait, is that the suspected intruder?" DaVinci asked.

"Yes, and that girl is proven innocent." I said.

"How can you say that, Miss Wilde?" 

"That girl explains that she was forced to do that crime plus she was the only mastermind on sending that video to my husband to proceed to her ultimate plan she was planning now: To hypnotize everyone in this planet."

"Okay. I'm giving this girl a chance now. We will never arrest her if you could catch these notorious criminals on sight. And that is your mission with Mr. Gru."

"Thank you, Miss DaVinci. I'm sure we could arrest them immediately."

"Whenever you need help, we will send you some backup."

"I assure that."

At the middle of our conversation, Gru said to Emilia,

"Let them go, Emilia. Or you're going to pay for it!" 

"Oh... How pity the eldest twin mourned for his younger twin and their only friend, dying. Now see you later, losers. We're going to go something to dominate with. Ha ha ha ha..." Bratt said as he turns off the screen and the systems are going back to normal. Until Gru's phone rings on his pocket. It's the girls on the call!

"Hello?" he said.

"Dad, are you there?" Margo said.

"Yes Margo, what happened?" 

"We've been kidnapped here on Emilia's lair. Luckily Jelou set us out but she and Uncle Dru was also caught on trouble. We need you here, now!"

"Okay, Margo. We're on our way now."

Back on Emilia's Lair, Dru was sitting on the chair tied where he was getting triggered on the effect caused by the machine that triggered him.

"Aah.... Brother! Jelou! Lucy! Help me! Don't let Emilia let me forget about you! Please, I need you.... S-save....me......" And he's back getting on control again.

  Oh, no. Jelou and Dru are now totally screwed up by his ex-girlfriend but the girls called up for us to the rescue.I hope they're all okay. Now me, my husband with his four humble minions came in to the rescue! By the way thank you for reading this chapter and let the battle begins! See you guys! Bye!