Chapter 15: Finding Jelou

At Dru's bedroom, he woke up late in the morning until he noticed that I'm not here on the bed. He yawned and said,

"Ah.... Good morning, Je... Jelou?"

He got up and searched me outside the bedroom.

"Jel? Jelou! Where did that girl go? Jelou! Where are you?" he said.

As he searched around the mansion, he found Lucy walking to the garden. 

"Oh. Good morning, Lucy." he said.

"Hi, Dru. Good morning. What's the rush?" she asked.

"Is Jelou around here? I have to find her."

"Uh, no. She's not here with me. Better look back inside. Guess you'll find her there after."

"Thanks, Lucy. I hope she's okay."

He goes back to the mansion then goes back into the hall, to the kitchen, even in the dining room where Fritz is only there. He asked him but he said that I'm not here. 

Going outside the room, he found Agnes playing with Stuart, Bob and Dave.

"Good morning, Uncle Dru." she greeted.

"Hey, Agnes. Wait, who were you finding?" he asked.

"I'm just finding Dave."

"Did you play hide and seek?"

"Yes, Uncle Dru."

"Have you seen Jelou?"

"Nope."

"Really? Okay. Enjoy playing!"

As he turned back, he said in his thoughts,

"Oh... Where the heck is she anyway? Wait, did I searched her in the bathroom?"

He goes to the bathroom where he didn't searched in, he heard me singing. He familiarized that voice seeming that he was fascinated then he said to himself,

"Her voice is so sweet. Wow... I never imagined that she has a beautiful voice. I felt... wait. I'm not supposed to stand there and listen. I gotta find her now."

As the moment he goes inside the bathroom, he quickly opened the curtain and we both screamed again after he found me naked. I slapped his face then I threw the soap to get him away.

"Hey! Careful with that soap, missy!" he said.

"Pervert!How did you get in here?! Did you noticed that I'm taking a bath here?" I exclaimed in a perverted look.

He looked at me and said,

"Oh, goodness. I-I'm sorry!"

"Op, op, op! Look away, mister! Don't you dare!"

"Alright! Okay, I'm going out. I'm just looking for you everywhere. Sorry!"

"That's right, you better stay out!" 

 When he was about to go out, he stepped the soap and slipped down to the floor.

"Oh...ho... I'm okay!" he said as he go outside the bathroom until Gru noticed him crawling.

"H-Hey, brother!" he said.

"Dru, what are you doing? And... why are you so wet?" Gru asked him.

He stood up to the floor and said,

"I'm here to find Jelou. Luckily I found her...... in the bathroom."

"Hmm... Did you saw her naked?"

"Uh, yes... Sometimes I imagined that we go bathing together and... Ah he he... You know..."

After he heard it, he pinched him and punched on the head.

"Ow! It was an accident that I saw her naked!" he said.

"Pervert." he said to his brother and walks away.