Chapter 20: The Night Heist

Back at the mansion, we prepared ourselves through wearing our villain suits. So Dru said to me with a warning,

"Now Jel, I need you to be prepared for this heist. This might be so dangerous, but our goal is to bring the diamond back. And also I just wanted to be safe in this mission."

"Okay. This night, I'm going to prove you that I'm innocent." I said.

We rode together to his dad's technologically-advanced car to the lair where Emilia and Bratt are located. Once I was going to go inside, he called me to gave me something memorable.

"I was wondering if, you might need these. It's a memento." he said as he gave me the two heart-shaped diamonds formed into earrings.

"Wow, for real?" I said in my surprise.

"Yeah. I made these myself. You liked it?"

"Of course. Well, shall I go now?"

"Okay. And Jel, please be careful." 

"I will."

On the lair, Emilia noticed us in the entrance through invisible CCTV cams all over the place.

"He he he he he....Now let's see who will  fell by our traps." Bratt said.

"Any patience, Balthazar. Any patience." Emilia said.

As I go further, I noticed that there are so many Bratt dolls on the wall. That was the place where the diamond is placed in a closed and secured room.

"Geesh. That guy was surely dumb. Who knows he can apply his toys around the walls?" I said to myself.

When I go inside the room, I found the diamond but it was secured by lasers around the place. I tried to pass through the lasers but finally I did it. Then I said to Dru on the earpiece while he was inside to look around the place,

"Dru, I found it."

"Okay, copy that. I'll be there in any second." he replied.

When I got the diamond and rushed outside the door, I heard someone shouting for help. When I looked around, it's the girls; Margo, Edith and Agnes tied inside a room.

"Girls! What happened?" I said to them.

"Jelou!" they said.

"We're being kidnapped." Margo said.

"What?"

Meanwhile in Dru's situation, he heard a voice that is similar to my voice saying. He followed it, little did he knew that he was going to be tricked as he go inside the dark room.