Chapter 12: The Abduction

As the time that we are fully asleep, A mysterious intruder breaks in. He sneaks inside the room where Dru and I got asleep. Then he pulls off the blanket and dragged my foot out to the bed when my head bumped down to the floor. I got awoke with that thud and I noticed that someone dragged me out to the bedroom. I was so afraid at that time that I jerked my feet to him to make him let go.

 He was hit by my right foot and I quickly stand up, but the man was quick as he was trying to get me

 He was hit by my right foot and I quickly stand up, but the man was quick as he was trying to get me. I didn't stood up a chance. I fought him back until he cornered me up. I screamed for help to save me from this guy who tries to kidnap me. Luckily, Gru notices me and he heard me screaming.

"Ah! Gru, Help me!" I said.

"Jelou!" he said.

He approached to the kidnapper to help me escaped. And so I helped him get that guy, when Dru got awoke with all the fighting noise outside. While yawning he said, 

"Oh, hey... What was all that noise?"

When he noticed us fighting with the kidnapper, he shouted,

"Oh no! Gru! Jelou!"

I noticed that he's going to help us but his brother said to him,

"Dru! Get out of here! It's too dangerous!"

"Not on my watch! It's okay. I got your back." Dru said.

As we three took on the kidnapper out, he suddenly points a knife at Dru and said,

"Stay back, or I will kill you at one slice of your neck."

Then Dru stepped backwards to reveal the kidnapper's identity. As the kidnapper removed the mask, it was Balthazar Bratt who was trying to finish me up.

"Bratt?" I said to myself.

"Wait, you know him?" Dru said.

I was so shocked after he revealed himself again to clear the evidence behind the escaping case.

"Hello again, wonder twins. Guess who's back."

I stepped forward and said to him, 

"You, how did you...."

"Yes, of course. Jelou."

The twins are shocked after knowing he also know about me. 

"But...how did he...." Dru said. 

"Ha, ha, ha, ha.... surprise, surprise! Emilia sent me here to clear the evidence against me. So, thanks to you, Jelou. We'll going to face again tomorrow. See you later, losers!" Bratt said as he escaped off the mansion.

"Did she knew about him?" Gru said in his thoughts.

"Why did he knew about her?" I said to myself after knowing that Dru knows about he girl named Emilia. But who is she anyway?