Chapter 4: Meet Gru and Lucy

As he asked it to me, I felt nervous about what I'm going to say to him.

"Uh, I-I just wanted to talk about the guy I met yesterday, with my strange dream and..."

"I'm gonna talk to you about something at the twin diamond incident." he said.

"Excuse me? I mean, what is it?"

When he familiarized me from the newspaper he read, he starts to ask me something.

"Are you helping him from escaping the theft happened at the jewelry shop?"

"Uh, no. No. I just got escaped by those guards who tried to capture me after being fired at my own job, and then he bumped me right so I helped him fought out the policemen who also tried to captured him without a reason." I said.

"Really? Without any reason?" 

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe?"

"So, you are not including on the theft. Are you?"

"No, I don't." 

"Well then."

Now he knows that I'm not a criminal to his eyes, he understands that I'm just a girl in trouble in the middle of the crime scene.

"I would like to introduce myself to you if you don't mind. I'm Jelou Crimson." I said to him.

"I'm Felonius Gru from the AVL Headquarters. But in short, you can call me Gru only." he said.

"Nice to meet you."

As we knew each other, an orange haired lady with the light blue suit calls him in distance.

"Hey, Gru!" she said. 

"Hi, honey! I've been waiting for you here." Gru said.

She approached him and saw me next to him.

"Hello there! You must be the girl who fought on the policemen outside the building near the jewelry shop."

"Hi." I said to her. 

Gru stands up beside me and introduces her.

"By the way, This is Lucy Wilde- Gru, My wife and my partner on the job. Lucy, this is Jelou Crimson."

"Pleasure to meet you, Jelou." she said.

"You too, Lucy." I greeted her. 

When I finally know the couple, I heard something beeps in Lucy's purse.

"Oh, we had some top secret meeting at our headquarters. Promise to us that you will keep it secret okay?" Lucy said.

"Okay. See you later guys." I said to them.