Shigure | "you damn pervert"

"Y/n-ie~" your boyfriend cooed causing you to roll your eyes but smile. You quickly hid your smile as you turned around to face him, his usual non-innocent smile sitting on his lips. "Yes Shigure" you asked as he eyed you up and down. You giggled as yuki slapped him upside the head. "Ow!" He whined and threw his arms around your waist, making sure to keep some distance, as he fake cried. "Y/n-Chan he hit me" he cried out and you chuckled as you ran your fingers through his dark hair. "You deserved it you perv" you teased causing him to whine again. 

Although you teased your boyfriend quiet a bit, there was no doubt how much you loved him. "Let's go out tonight" you stated randomly causing your dark-haired boyfriend to look up at you, curiosity filling his eyes. "Really?" He asked unsure if you were being serious. You smile sweetly and his heart began to race. "Where do you want to go?" He asked as he admired your beautiful smile. "That's for me to know and you to find out" you said and winked playfully before jumping up. "I'm going to go home and get ready, I'll be back in an hour" you quickly stated before running off. You got home and changed into a cute outfit, a purple sweater shirt and white ripped jeans.

You got back to Shigure's and saw him dressed in jeans and a black long sleeve with his hair combed slick back

You got back to Shigure's and saw him dressed in jeans and a black long sleeve with his hair combed slick back. He looked extremely handsome but you could never admit that to him, his head was big enough as it is. "You clean up well" you said smugly but bit back a smile as your boyfriend pouted like a child. "You're so mean y/n-chan!" he complained as you walked off, chuckling at how adorable he was. He ran to catch up with you and instantly took your hand in his own. He made sure to keep conversation as you led him to this mystery date. You both joked around a lot as you walked.

"Y/n where are we going~? We have been walking forever" he whined as your smile only grew. "You are so mean-" he stopped mid sentence as he saw the scene in front of you both. HIs mouth dropped slightly. You guys stood at the top of a hill that overlooked the city. There laid a blanket, candles, a picnic basket and some wine. A smile peaked through and Shigure instantly attacked you with many kisses.

"Do you like it?"

Although Shigure had a huge ego you could tell he was nervous. You smiled widely at him. "I love it" you saw his shoulders fall and he seemed at ease. You both took a seat and enjoyed your evening. You ate, cracked jokes, drank some wine and watched the sun set over the city. By the end of the night you both laid on the grass that was covered with a blanket and were looking up at the stars. "You remember when we first met?" You asked Shigure after a moment of silence. You turned on your side so you could look at him but he continued to stare at the sky and smile. "Our last year of high school, I saw you talking to Hatori about some test scores or something" he reminisced.

"And I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on" he added and you nudged him slightly. "You are such a kiss ass" you commented and he chuckled lightly. He stayed quiet for a minute before turning to look at you. He looked over your features and truly just admired you. "I really mean it, I hope that you know that" he said in a genuine tone. You could see the love in his eyes as he looked over at you. A second later, Shigure let his arms shoot out and wrap around your waist. You instinctively cuddled into his chest and laid there.

Neither of you moved, in order to avoid messing up the sweet atmosphere. Under the stars is where you both remained, simply being happy in one another's embrace thanks to the lifting of the curse.