Haru | "I look at you like that"

700 words

-----------------------

"Hello Kyo, Hello Sohma-san" The girl kindly greeted the two boys. She looked and saw another boy with the pair. "Good morning L/n-san" Yuki said and smiled. You smiled back and then looked at the boy who also had silver hair. "Hello I'm y/n l/n" You said and offered a smile to the boy. The boy was quiet starstruck with your beauty. "I-im Haru" He stuttered out. 

"Y/n!" A boy called and you turned to see your friend. "I have to go. Nice seeing you guys and nice to meet you Haru-san" You said before running off. Haru's eyes watched as you ran towards the boy and disappeared around the corner. "NO" Kyo quickly said and haru looked confused. Yuki shook his head. "Not y/n don't look at her like you're interested" Kyo said protectively. 

"Pshh not that i care or any'thing" Kyo added trying to play off how much he actually cared about you. Of course you caught haru's eyes, you caught every guys eye at school, even yuki's and kyo's. However, yuki didnt fall in love he simply thought you were beautiful while kyo had a crush on you. Haru watched you from across the hall. He thought the sound of your laugh was melodic and your smile was breath-taking. Kyo stormed off as soon as he noticed Haru's staring.

t.s.

"Hi Sohma-san, can I sit here?" Haru was suprised that you asked to sit with him and he grew shy. "Oh, um of course" He stuttered out as he blushed slightly. "How was your first day" you asked politely with a soft smile. The girl couldn't deny how attractive she found the new boy and how he caught her eye the moment she laid eyes on him. "It was good" He said and smiled slightly. The pair sat and talked for a while until it grew late and the sun began to set. "Can I walk you home?" Haru asked and you smiled and nodded. "If it isn't a problem, It is okay if you don't want to I can-" Haru's chuckle cut your ramble off. 

You looked down and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Lets go?" Haru asked and you nodded and tossed your bag over your shoulder. As you guys walked you kept up a small conversation. "SO do you have a boyfriend?" Haru asked curiously and side-eyed you. You giggled as a response leaving the boy confused. You shook your head and Haru stopped in shock. "You're 16 years old and you have never had an ex-boyfriend?" Haru asked and you smile shyly. 

"No guys don't look at me like that" You contradicted. "That's shocking. Absolutely, guys look at you like that. I just saw two guys look at you like that" Haru said referring to the boy from earlier and 2 that later talked to you. "No we were talking" You said and shook your head. "100 percent" Haru said not budging from his opinion. "No, no. There is absolutely no way" Y/n declined and turned away. "Yes they were, Y/n! Why don't you think they were hitting on you" Haru asked, unsure why the beautiful girl in front of him didn't believe a guy could like her. 

"Cause, I'm just...they weren't..." Y/n didn't know how to respond. "Because what? Y/n, You are absolutely beautiful" Haru said and looked at you as you stared at the floor. You stayed quiet and shook your head. "Y/n" Haru called your name and you made eye contact. "I look at you like that" Haru said and you smiled as your cheeks grew warm. "I like you y/n" Haru said more clearly and you went to hug him till he pulled away suddenly. 

A frown made its way onto your face. "NO, y/n, it isn't like that" Haru went to say but you stepped back the frown deepening on your gorgeous face. Haru sighed and took your hand. "Let me explain, please but I just need time" Haru pleaded and you sighed. "I trust you sohma, don't make me regret it" You said and pointed a finger at Haru who smiled and nodded. 

A\N: If you know where the scene is from then I love you

But idk how i feel about this one...

opinions?