Akito | "Im sorry"

897 words

--------------------

I sighed as I sat in Hatori's office quietly. I had a dark bruise on my cheek as well as my arm. He looked at me, sadness evident in his eyes. "I think I should go stay with shigure-san for the night" I whispered and he nodded. "But if he finds at you left he is going to be livid." Hatori said and I nodded. "I know" I whispered. I got up and left the office. I didn't even have the strength to cry anymore.

I know what I signed up for when I fell in love with Akito but right now, in this moment I was terrified of him. I walked all the way to Shigure's house, despite it raining. When I knocked on the door Tohru opened it. "OH my Y/n!" She said urgently and pulled me inside. 

"Who's here?" Shigure asked but the moment he saw me he ran over. He frowned at the new bruises that scattered around my arm and cheek. "If Yuki see's you he's gonna-" He started but then stopped himself

It wasn't a secret to know that Yuki had feelings for me. He hated that I ended up with Akito. Tohru gently place and ice pack to my cheek. I smiled gratefully. "Where is he?" I asked Shigure. "His room" He replied and I nodded.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door lightly. I wrapped a towel around my shoulders and held the icepack to my cheek lightly. "Come in" Yuki's soft voice rang out. I quietly opened the door and stepped inside before closing it.

I smiled gently. "Hello Yuki-san" I said and he looked at me before quickly getting up from his desk and running over. "He hit you" He said in shock and my smile faltered the tiniest bit. "He let you walk in the rain" Yuki added sounding angry. 

"Its okay...I'm okay" I said and a look of love and care went over his eyes. He gently pulled the icepack away and observed my cheek. He groaned and looked away. "Why do you stay with him. He hurts you. He doesn't deserve you" Yuki said and looked into your eyes.

"Because I love him" I stated simply. "And I love you" He said and I nodded knowingly. He gave me a pair of spare clothes to change into and I thanked him. "He'll come wont he?" Yuki said implying that Akito will come get me.

I sighed. "I hope not" I said and frowned after remembering the horrifying seen. "You don't deserve that. You deserve to be loved and cherished, not hurt" Yuki said and I smiled at the love sick boy. I kissed his cheek softly and he looked at me once again. "You're such a gentleman Yuki-san" I said with a smile.

"You will find an amazing, and beautiful girl I know it" I said and he smiled sadly at me. "Y/N!" A loud yell sounded and I sighed and slightly began to shake. Yuki stood up as did I before Akito barged into the room, looking mad as hell. Yuki stood in front of me protectively. 

Akito chuckled. "Yuki move before you get locked up just like you did every night so long ago" Akito said while smiling evilly. "Stop!" I said and looked at the now terrified boy. I stood in front of Yuki and walked towards Akito "Can we just go please" I asked and he looked at me and for a second his anger faltered. Until he grabbed my hair and dragged me. I screamed. "NO!" Yuki yelled but couldn't help. 

Akito dragged me to the car and threw me into the back seat. "AKITO STOP!" Kyo and Yuki yelled and I got out of the car and shook my head. "Lets go please" I pleaded as I grabbed Akito's arm. I couldn't let him hurt them. "Please Aki" I said and he nodded. Akito got into the driver seat and I looked at the boys. "Its ok" I mouthed and got into the passenger seat. 

The drive back to the Sohma estate was silent. I was afraid to talk. When we finally got into Akitos room he saw what I was wearing and grew angry. I stood in one of Yuki's shirts. His eyes darkened. "I'll kill him" He said and I quickly shook my head and hugged him. "Its my fault stop please I went over I left take it out on me" I said and he pushed me away. Tears rolled down my cheek and he frowned before pulling me into his arms. "Im so, so sorry" He said and pulled away. He frowned at the bruises that he left.

I shook my head. "You scared me" I whispered and he nodded. "Im sorry my love" He said and I nodded back. "I love you Akito Sohma, only you, don't get mad because I hang out with them. I only want you" I said and he looked at me. His lips quirked into a small smile before he pulled me into his arms. 

"I love you too Y/n L/n" He replied and kissed you gently.

You know your love wasn't ideal. Some would call it abuse but you disagreed. No you don't like when he gets angry but you know he loves you. He's trying to change and that is what counts.